Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Need Help Finding an Image

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Need Help Finding an Image

Hello everyone!

I'm working on a personal project and I need a bit of help finding a higher quality image of Walt's original Epcot plans.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Walt+and+Epcot.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	31.0 KB
ID:	7371372

I am looking for a higher quality image of the picture in the top right of this photo, above Walt's head.

If anyone can help me I would appreciate it.

For those wondering what I'm doing, here it is so far.

Name:	epcotcolorface.jpg
Size:	148.7 KB
ID:	7371373

That image would help me more accurately place the houses and other smaller details.

Thanks!

Re: Need Help Finding an Image

Here's a much higher resolution version of that same image... hope this works for you.

Comment

You are in luck. As self proclaimed Metro-Retro Historian and enormous EPCOT nerd, I and my camera went a bit coo-coo over this particular display. I thought I took individual pictures of every section, but apparently I missed one. Fortunately all my pictures are huge and I was able to pull it out of the background of another shot. I cropped it for you to get all of the relevant image, but please pardon the ears at the bottom.

Name:	EPCOTresidential.jpg
Size:	86.8 KB
ID:	7347877
      I hope this helps.
      It bothers me when people selectively edit quotes to support whatever point they are trying to prove.
      sigpic

Comment

Thanks!

Of course just like all the other images, it's not exactly the same. I was able to add a few things with that so far though.

Name:	epcotcolor2.jpg
Size:	186.0 KB
ID:	7347895

It's starting to look pretty nuts.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X