Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Registrations

New user registrations are verified at least once per day. Thank you for your patience.
2 of 2 < >

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Town Square Theatre Princess Meet and Greet

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Question] Town Square Theatre Princess Meet and Greet

    Does anyone know whats planned to happen to the Princess meet and greet in the Town Square Theatre after the new meet and greet opens in the old Snow White ride? The theatre meet and greet is still quite new and would seem strange to close it so quickly. Will there be 2 Princess meet and greets?


    Thanks

  • #2
    Re: Town Square Theatre Princess Meet and Greet

    I imagine, other characters will go in there instead.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Town Square Theatre Princess Meet and Greet

      The area was not designed to be on-stage. It was designed to house live actors to "assist" someone nearby to speak to park guests.

      I think that concept is dead now though, I haven't heard about it in ages. They did the test, and we haven't seen it again ever since.

      But yeah, it's open space. You could do anything with it. I'd like to see Pluto in there or something.
      -Bill

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Town Square Theatre Princess Meet and Greet

        yeah, my best guess would be the rest of the 'fab 5' however there could possibly be rolling characters through the extra space based on the time of year and to change things up, who knows. most definitely though i don't see there being two princess meet and greets in the park.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Town Square Theatre Princess Meet and Greet

          Originally posted by goofy donald View Post
          yeah, my best guess would be the rest of the 'fab 5' however there could possibly be rolling characters through the extra space based on the time of year and to change things up, who knows. most definitely though i don't see there being two princess meet and greets in the park.
          I thought that except for Pluto, the rest of the Fab Five (or Six, if you count Daisy) now did meet-n-greets at Pete's Silly Sideshow. As I just said, the only one of the Fab Five/Six they could now have at Town Square Theater is Pluto.
          My top favorite Disneyland attractions:

          1. Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
          2. Pirates of the Caribbean
          3. Splash Mountain
          4. Mad Tea Party
          5. Peter Pan's Flight
          6. Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Town Square Theatre Princess Meet and Greet

            Originally posted by Disneylandfan85 View Post
            I thought that except for Pluto, the rest of the Fab Five (or Six, if you count Daisy) now did meet-n-greets at Pete's Silly Sideshow. As I just said, the only one of the Fab Five/Six they could now have at Town Square Theater is Pluto.
            minnie is part of the town square meet and greets as well as at pete's silly sideshow, mickey doesn't do the theater meet and greet on his own so this point is rather moot. also theres currently no designated meet and greet for the fab 5 characters in their regular clothes as in pete's silly side show all the characters are in circus themed costumes so there is a major need for it in the park.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Town Square Theatre Princess Meet and Greet

              ORWEN: Well, the thing I wanna' know is what's going to happen to Aladdin if Jasmine's new meet and greet is gonna' be inside the new Princess Fantasy Hall. Are those two really gonna' be split up? And if they are, does it mean they're getting a divorce?

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Town Square Theatre Princess Meet and Greet

                Originally posted by goofy donald View Post
                minnie is part of the town square meet and greets as well as at pete's silly sideshow, mickey doesn't do the theater meet and greet on his own so this point is rather moot. also theres currently no designated meet and greet for the fab 5 characters in their regular clothes as in pete's silly side show all the characters are in circus themed costumes so there is a major need for it in the park.
                Really? I thought that Minnie was found at a designated spot at Pete's Silly Sideshow, with her own name on it even. I thought that according to a times guide, it showed only Mickey's name at the Town Square Theater.
                My top favorite Disneyland attractions:

                1. Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
                2. Pirates of the Caribbean
                3. Splash Mountain
                4. Mad Tea Party
                5. Peter Pan's Flight
                6. Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Town Square Theatre Princess Meet and Greet

                  Originally posted by Disneylandfan85 View Post
                  Really? I thought that Minnie was found at a designated spot at Pete's Silly Sideshow, with her own name on it even. I thought that according to a times guide, it showed only Mickey's name at the Town Square Theater.
                  correct minnie has a designated spot at pete's however she is also a part of the town square meet and greet with mickey. TS has her in original costume PSS has her in dog trainer costume.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Town Square Theatre Princess Meet and Greet

                    Oswald anybody??
                    sigpic

                    What is thy bidding, my Mouseter?

                    Check out my tumblr: http://dvader2015.tumblr.com/








                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Town Square Theatre Princess Meet and Greet

                      Originally posted by goofy donald View Post
                      correct minnie has a designated spot at pete's however she is also a part of the town square meet and greet with mickey. TS has her in original costume PSS has her in dog trainer costume.
                      This is incorrect. Minnie is NOT a regular part of meeting Mickey. She only comes out with Mickey for special occasions, the most recent being "True Love Week."
                      -Bill

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Town Square Theatre Princess Meet and Greet

                        ORDDU: That must be a fairly recent change after the opening of the New Fantasyland because Minnie had been with Mickey on a regular basis before then. We used to see her with Mickey.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Town Square Theatre Princess Meet and Greet

                          Originally posted by Bill View Post
                          This is incorrect. Minnie is NOT a regular part of meeting Mickey. She only comes out with Mickey for special occasions, the most recent being "True Love Week."
                          thats rather odd as minnie had certainly been a part of the meet and greet when the attraction opened and at both of my recent visits (both not during holiday periods or special events). perhaps as Ordu suggested there was a recent change to this but barring that im not sure your right there.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Town Square Theatre Princess Meet and Greet

                            Originally posted by goofy donald View Post
                            thats rather odd as minnie had certainly been a part of the meet and greet when the attraction opened and at both of my recent visits (both not during holiday periods or special events). perhaps as Ordu suggested there was a recent change to this but barring that im not sure your right there.
                            Like I said, I think the only other one who could be there at Town Square Theater is Pluto.
                            My top favorite Disneyland attractions:

                            1. Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
                            2. Pirates of the Caribbean
                            3. Splash Mountain
                            4. Mad Tea Party
                            5. Peter Pan's Flight
                            6. Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Town Square Theatre Princess Meet and Greet

                              Originally posted by Disneylandfan85 View Post
                              Like I said, I think the only other one who could be there at Town Square Theater is Pluto.
                              and as I said previously, there is still a demand for the characters in their traditional looks regardless of whom is currently offered where.

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X