Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Specific WDW Resort Dining reccomendations?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What?! You mean there are actually restaurants that DON'T feauture character dining. I thought they changed EVERY restaurant on property to a McDonald's playplace.
    Last edited by BurningStroller; 03-19-2005, 09:30 AM.

Comment

Wow... so far no one has mentioned my favorite restaraunt... Whispering Canyon Cafe!!!

WCC is truly an amazing experience. The place is rowdy, fun, exciting and just spectacular all at the same time. Plus, the food ROCKS! The pulled pork was very very good

Also I'd recommend Cinderella's Royal Table along with O'hanas and Restaraunt Marrakesh (try the lamb in pastry with cocoa on it, it's awesome!).

Either way, you can't go wrong with WDW dining. :bow:
      BLOCK - PARTY - BASH
      I'm gonna sing it; from the heart behind these hands

Please do not put on your safety goggles until you are safely seated inside the theater safely

Comment

For a special treat go to Emeril's at USF complex. Exceptional!

Comment

There are 2 Emerils restaurants at USF....one at the Royal Pacific.

Comment

Just watned to pitch in and say that I'm with those who've recommended Victoria & Albert's and the California Grill. Did V&A originally on my honeymoon, and then DH & I ate at CA Grill last September.

Doing my first-ever solo trip in in 45 days and going abck to both - but hoping to talk a friend into dining at V&A with me so I don't ahve to go it alone there.

ALSO, effective the first Thursday in April, Jiko at the Animal Kingdom Lodge has a special dining experience in their private dining room. multi-ourse meal with wine, and it's $130 per person, so not quite as expensive as V&A with wine pairings. It will only be offered the first Thursday of each month, though.
            -Ann

WDW:
            July 1987 - offsite, 1-day visit to the MK; July-August 2000 - honeymoon - Port Orleans (now POFQ); May 2003 - Caribbean Beach Resort; Dec 2003 - Coronado Springs; April 2004 - Pop Century (PC) & POFQ; Sept 2004 - Animal Kingdom Lodge; May 2005 - Port Orleans Riverside; Sept 2005 - PC; Oct 2006 - POFQ; Apr 2007 - PC; July 2007 - Boardwalk Villas (WOO HOO! I was at WDW in the MK on the 20th anniversary of my first visit!); August - Sept 2007 - Old Key West; Sept 2007 - Saratoga Springs; Oct 2007 - BWV; Mar-Apr 2008 - SS

DLR:
            Dec 2001 - Grand Californian; Jan 2005 - GC; July 2005 - HoJo Anaheim & GC; Dec 2008 - Best Western Park Place Inn

p.s. Wanna buy a :monkey:?

Comment

Originally posted by Labuda
              Just watned to pitch in and say that I'm with those who've recommended Victoria & Albert's and the California Grill. Did V&A originally on my honeymoon, and then DH & I ate at CA Grill last September.

Doing my first-ever solo trip in in 45 days and going abck to both - but hoping to talk a friend into dining at V&A with me so I don't ahve to go it alone there. .
              Getting hungry ... I guess I'll be dreaming of food when I head to bed.

BTW, Iggy, you have incredible taste in WDW dining. California Grill is superb everytime. It is one of the best resturants in Florida ... I'm tasting the tamarind BBQ filet right now!

I need to make some PS for April. One place I must go to is Cindy's for lunch since they are about to ruin the place by adding character meals twice a day.
              Again, shows you how WDW management is running the MK like it is only for the stroller brigade and their spawn.

Comment

California Grill is one of the best restaurants on the planet -- excellent food, great service --- high atop WDW--- book your last nights' dinner there during the wishes show and you just cannot go wrong !

Comment

Hey, VBDAD! I hope you aren't stalking me in a Princess costume and DVC tiara.

Seriously, nice to see you here. A lot of familiar faces are around. I feel much more free to speak my mind here than in that 'other Place.' Please stick around.

Comment

Last edited by Pirate Wench; 04-27-2005, 09:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WDW1974
                      Hey, VBDAD! I hope you aren't stalking me in a Princess costume and DVC tiara.

Seriously, nice to see you here. A lot of familiar faces are around. I feel much more free to speak my mind here than in that 'other Place.' Please stick around.

Great to see you here also...I am going to try and stick around -- I mean the other place is comfortable as an old shoe...but many of the discussions are getting repetitious--- and it does seem to be a much more open crowd here....and lots of familiar faces....Labuda / TDLfan / danyoung etc......I am getting use to the different format so that I can take full advantage of the formatting options here............................

Labuda told us you were here--- so I slipped into my tafita and tiara, with DVC wand and member only jacket....and decided to give this a try....

I jsut have to start a DVC issue to test the waters.......

Comment

Let's just say I got way too comfortable in that other place and forgot that my agenda (to see Disney be as good as it can and to share my knowledge of WDW and the Co.) might clash with the agenda of the site's owners/financial backers.

I know Al Lutz ain't taking as much as a free Stitch plush from da Mouse, so I think I'm safe here!

Comment

Some of my favorite frequents include (but never limited to):

Garden Grill (yes, because its buffet-style -- and it rotates) <winK> at EPCOT
                          Le Chefs de France (wonderful Macaroni dish) at EPCOT
                          Nine Dragons (try the Duck!) at EPCOT
                          Sci-Fi Diner (the most hilarious clips from the day) at MGM

Yum,
                          Ric
                          Director, Concierge Services
                          HOLLYWOOD TOWER HOTEL
                          established 1939

and featuring
                          TIP TOP CLUB

on the top floor

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                          Working...