Announcement

Collapse

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
See more
See less

"it's a small world" BGM Frustration

Collapse

Header Ad

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Chat] "it's a small world" BGM Frustration

I am angry about the "it's a small world" queue music. I want to know why it was shortened and who made this awful decision to change it. I have been trying to get past it but I have had enough. The music sounds roughly cut and has no variation compared ito its California, Paris and Hong Kong counterparts. I also feel bad for the CMs that have to work this attraction and hear the same 40 seconds of music for 8 hours. The queue music is my favorite part of the attraction and I want it restored to its post 2005 refurb glory. Thank you for listening to my rant.
    Last edited by junglecskipper; 03-12-2013, 12:04 AM.
    As we say to the animals, that's the end of the lion.

RACE THROUGH THE UNIVERSE, CAREEN THROUGH THE STARS.

Space Mountain

Re: "it's a small world" BGM Frustration

I used to work there. I never heard the music. I might just be really good at tuning things out though. That said, they shouldn't have shortened it. It really doesn't make any sense on any level, unless someone high up just really really likes that section and wants to hear it every time they ride it. Who am I kidding? The high ups don't even know "it's a small world." They only know it as the singing doll ride.
    It bothers me when people selectively edit quotes to support whatever point they are trying to prove.
    sigpic

Comment

Re: "it's a small world" BGM Frustration

Not sure, but typical WDW management
      The new Star Wars plot summery:

Episode 7: Luke discovers that Darth Vader is not his father, and goes on a search for his real father

Episode 8: Darth Vader is resurrected and goes on Jerry Springer, claiming he is Luke and Leia's father

Episode 9: Princes Leia is not Luke's sister, making him furious (we all know why...).

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X