Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any pictures of MK's old Jolly Roger? (Other than the one listed)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Any pictures of MK's old Jolly Roger? (Other than the one listed)

Anyone have any besides this one?
    232323232fp::2>nu=323;>9<3>7;;>WSNRCG=345359<2643 3:nu0mrj
    Just wondering. I really miss the old guy.
    "Lemme outta here!"

GIF from Pure Imagineering

Be sure to visit xfoolishmortalx.tumblr.com!

Re: Any pictures of MK's old Jolly Roger? (Other than the one listed)

Just wanted to say thanks for posting that - I miss him, too!

Comment

When was this removed? I thought I was going crazy but I remember seeing this years ago (in the early-mid 70s).

Comment

Originally posted by traumwelt View Post
        When was this removed? I thought I was going crazy but I remember seeing this years ago (in the early-mid 70s).
        It was removed when the mist screen with Davy Jones (and the Jack Sparrow AAs) was put in around 2005 or 2006.

I miss the barker parrot at the entrance more, but that's just me.

Comment

MK's jolly roger was very awkward to me compared to Disneyland's :P... Its mouth bobbed up an down weird and it had that "we just got one of our performers to record this" feel to it, like captain hook and smee do in Peter Pan's ride and the "All aboard" train station announcement :P I know the "disneyland is better" vibe is cliche on micechat but something about the voice acting in rides out in WDW compared to DL's...

Comment

Now they have that horrible CGI projection mapping animated jolly roger at Jack Sparrow at Hollywood Studios. That thing is awful... though the voice makes me laugh.
            -Bill

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post

I miss the barker parrot at the entrance more, but that's just me.
              I can remember my sister and I sitting out there for what seemed like hours, making sure we caught his entire spiel!

Comment

Thanks for the picture, brings back some memories
                The new Star Wars plot summery:

Episode 7: Luke discovers that Darth Vader is not his father, and goes on a search for his real father

Episode 8: Darth Vader is resurrected and goes on Jerry Springer, claiming he is Luke and Leia's father

Episode 9: Princes Leia is not Luke's sister, making him furious (we all know why...).

Comment

Originally posted by xFoolishMortalx View Post
                  Anyone have any besides this one?
                  232323232fp::2>nu=323;>9<3>7;;>WSNRCG=345359<2643 3:nu0mrj
                  Just wondering. I really miss the old guy.
                  Is that the talking skull that was once by the waterfall you dropped down in Florida? If so, I don't remember the skull ever having an actual eye or wearing a bandanna. But then, I'm far more familiar with Disneyland than WDW.
                  My top favorite Disneyland attractions:

1. Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
                  2. Pirates of the Caribbean
                  3. Splash Mountain
                  4. Mad Tea Party
                  5. Peter Pan's Flight
                  6. Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin

Comment

Originally posted by almandot View Post
                    I know the "disneyland is better" vibe is cliche on micechat but something about the voice acting in rides out in WDW compared to DL's...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X