This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Pictures] WDW construction photos

I stumbled upon the article this morning after googling Walt Disney World (dreaming of a vacation that is at least 4 years away-haha). Thee are some really cool photos here. Check it out!

Making Disney magic: Stunning photographs capture the creation of Walt's cartoon Kingdom in Florida | Mail Online

Re: WDW construction photos

Have fun on your trip, and enjoy planning. The article is ok, simple but has a good compilation of photos. It makes me miss the subs.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

Hey, that last picture in the article is not the Magic Kingdom how it is today. It's how it was in 2000. It has the new Tomorrowland. The sub lagoon still has water but I don't see any subs, and the big tipoff, The Magic Carpets of Aladdin appear to be under construction.
      It bothers me when people selectively edit quotes to support whatever point they are trying to prove.
      sigpic

Comment

Yeah, the article doesn't offer much, but I thought the photos were cool. Crazy that the "today" photo is over 10 years old!

The fact that someone knew that is the reason I love reading these forums. Disney pros!!!

Comment

I LOVE that picture of 20K being built!!
          Take a look at some of my models I make at kolbykonnection.com

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X