Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Blackberry Jasmine Iced Tea at Epcot's Nine Dragons

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Blackberry Jasmine Iced Tea at Epcot's Nine Dragons

Hey all!

My partner and I were here last week. He had the Blackberry jasmine iced tea and has raved about it since. I was wondering if anyone knew where the heck they get it from? Is it just China Mist? Is it something more fancy-schmancy?! Any cast members have any idea?

Halp!?

Thank you!

Re: Blackberry Jasmine Iced Tea at Epcot's Nine Dragons

So I have no idea what this tea actually tastes like in Epcot... But I was inspired by the post to make my own, and it is very good!

I made a blackberry simple syrup by combining equal parts sugar, water and frozen blackberries- bringing to a boil on the stove- reduce heat and simmer for 10 mins or so.. I mashed up the blackberries in the syrup to really bring out the flavor... Then I strained out the flesh and seeds...

Then I made a pot of Jasmine green tea- I actually used Wonderland Tea from Disneyland- just because. I allowed it to cool... Then I poured it over ice and added the blackberry syrup. I used about 1.5 cups of tea (give or take) and 3 tbsp of the syrup.

If you try it, let me know how it compares!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X