This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] I want to be the Fairy Godmother

I work at the MK at WDW, and I want to audition for Fairy Godmother this week. I have looked and looked and found all sorts of information for the younger, thinner female roles, but I can't find any guidelines for FG.

Does someone know the weight and height for this character? The face and voice I have down no problem. :-)

Salagadoola mechicka boola!

~Mandy

Re: I want to be the Fairy Godmother

ORGOCH: How good is ya with a magic wand? Guess it all depends on each wave a yer stick so's ya can finish the trick!

Comment

I guess the obvious question is, isn't there a place/office you can go to find that out on property?

Just based on the character in the movie, I would think the live action character would be on the shorter side heightwise and pleasingly plump.
      sigpic
      “That's the way a lot of things happen... You think one person did something
      but he was just the one to put the color on it." – Ken Anderson
      ​I'm blogging here again!

Comment

Originally posted by Attic Haunt View Post
        I guess the obvious question is, isn't there a place/office you can go to find that out on property?
        The Casting building is across from Downtown Disney. I suggest contacting them.

Comment

ORWEN: Well, I wouldn't mind letting you test me out for how good you would be as a fairy godmother, ginnyfavers, duckling! It just so happens I need a pretty new dress for the prom. If you can deliver for me, you'll get my vote!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X