This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yetti's twin brother? *Spoiler*

Perhaps it's a bit of a stretch.... but when I saw Joe Rohde on the History Channel explaining Everest.... I thought, "It's the freakin' yetti!"

so... just a little fun.

*NOTE* the effect works better if you can see his crazy ear rings. I can't find any photo's with his ear rings....
    St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

Re: Yetti's twin brother? *Spoiler*

I thought the same thing. maybe it's WDI's tribute to him.

Comment

what is up with that earring by the way? Whenever I see him in any kind of Disney special I'm instantly drawn to the earring and not what he has to say...
      Many Bothans died to bring MiceChat this information.

:ap: I'm a Disney fan in Dollywood land! :ap:

Comment

I don't think it's one earring. I think it's many, many earrings...

Comment

Go find a picture of the Dreamfinder. Joe's face is what inspired the look of the Dreamfinder.

The Yeti... eh, maybe when Joe gets upset when they cut his budget. LOL

Comment

dreamfinder and figment were the best!!! but from what I remember with the red beard and all , they didn't resemble each other nearly as much as the yeti does.

Comment

hmmmmm......
              St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

Comment

Originally posted by Bill
                Go find a picture of the Dreamfinder. Joe's face is what inspired the look of the Dreamfinder.
                "Dope smoking insects and reckless driving always work." -- Cousin Orville

Comment

well possibly..... except I don't remember seeing pictures of him with a beard like that.

Comment

eh, there's something about the eyes in the yetti that screams Joe Rohde... It's in the eyes I tell ya! The eyes!!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X