This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Hypothetical Attraction Questions

At WDW, due to the number of parks and fairly limited themes, there seems to be a lot of overlap that leads me to ask the following:
    • Is the Jungle Cruise really necessary in the Magic Kingdom when Animal Kingdom exist down the road?
    • Is the (poorly done IMO) it's a small world needed when there's World Showcase in EPCOT?
      • Wouldn't it make sense to be put in EPCOT's World Showcase?
    • Is there too much America? You have Main Street, Liberty Square, American Adventure etc.
    • With a whole pavilion, does the Nemo show need to exist in AK?

these were just a few thoughts. What do you think? D you have any similar thoughts?

Re: Hypothetical Attraction Questions

Originally posted by Omegadiz View Post
    At WDW, due to the number of parks and fairly limited themes, there seems to be a lot of overlap that leads me to ask the following:
    • Is the Jungle Cruise really necessary in the Magic Kingdom when Animal Kingdom exist down the road?
    • Is the (poorly done IMO) it's a small world needed when there's World Showcase in EPCOT?
      • Wouldn't it make sense to be put in EPCOT's World Showcase?
    • Is there too much America? You have Main Street, Liberty Square, American Adventure etc.
    • With a whole pavilion, does the Nemo show need to exist in AK?

these were just a few thoughts. What do you think? D you have any similar thoughts?
    1) Jungle cruise is a classic attraction. It has its own merits to stay based on historical value, individual popularity and comical nature.

2)Small world is again a classic attraction, and the last true incarnation of the attraction with DL's version receiving changes that have generated mixed responses. When people think of disney parks, they think of its a small world, that doesn't go anywhere. this ride is an essential part of every main park fantasyland.

3) LS and AA represent colonial america. Main street represents small town america and frontier land represents frontier america. its an american-centric park, I like how it includes a historic basis showing where we all came from.

4)Nemo show is a temporary/long term offering which I like. I would prefer that the seas went back to a seabase alpha theme but revamped to today. this version we have now just looks tacky IMO.

Comment

You lost me when you bad mouthed Small World....lol

Its an American park, in my patriotic ( and maybe a little warped) mind, you cant have enough America.

Comment

Originally posted by redrhino54 View Post
        You lost me when you bad mouthed Small World....lol

Its an American park, in my patriotic ( and maybe a little warped) mind, you cant have enough America.

Comment

I see these as similar theme that are executed in different ways across the parks.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X