Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Rumor] Rivers of Light nighttime show at AK?

Disney Hipster Blog: Nighttime Show "Rivers Of Light" Coming to Animal Kingdom 2014

Do you think this rumor is true? Makes sense with ideas of bringing back nighttime safari and Avatarland in the future.

Re: Rivers of Light nighttime show at AK?

This concept has been around since before 2007, and that was the last big push for this show.

I would be thrilled if this concept was finally realized.
    Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Comment

Originally posted by KingEric View Post
      This concept has been around since before 2007, and that was the last big push for this show.

if anything it might keep all that gross alge out of the rivers and for water circulation alone i would be in favour haha.

Comment

Originally posted by KingEric View Post

Yeah that would finally be more of a reason to stay later in that park...
        The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.
        -George S. Patton

Comment

I suppose it'd be possible to use projections like those seen on Disney's Dreams in Paris on the Tree of Life. Don't know whether it'd be suitable though..
          sigpic

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." -
          Walt Disney

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hathaway Browne View Post
              I suppose it'd be possible to use projections like those seen on Disney's Dreams in Paris on the Tree of Life. Don't know whether it'd be suitable though..
              As far as I know the River of Life was only going to go in the big lagoon area near E:E circle there, do a kind of show, then disappear backstage.

https://www.google.com/maps/preview#...!2m1!1e3&fid=7
              Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Comment

Rivers of Light at one point was also a lantern-style parade I believe? However that would have required significant alterations to the parade route.

Comment

Love the idea but I think there needs to be more stuff to do in the park in order to really warrant it. KS and most of the animal exhibits would most likely be shut down before nightfall unless they had a nocturnal exhibit.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X