This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Oh hey, its another audition question

Please tell me if this is the wrong forum. Wasn't sure where to go.

So, it's kind of one of my dreams to be a Disney Princess, or at least a face character. I've got the build that the auditions have been looking for (slender, small, ect), except I have a bit of a problem. You see, I'm a fourth of an inch off of the minimum height of most princesses (Rapunzel, Anna and I think Merida). But they're so "strict to height requirements" that I'm afraid I'd be cut because I'm so close but I'm not quite there. I don't think a fourth of an inch is that big of a deal, but in casting does it matter that much? Will I have to give up wanting to be a princess or is there hope for me?

Any help would be amazing <3

Re: Oh hey, its another audition question

From what I've heard they can be relatively strict when it comes to height requirements, but you don't lose anything by going out and trying anyway! Best of luck to you

Comment

Ever heard of Disney height? I've been to 3 auditions and was measured 3 different heights each time. They quite often measure people heights they aren't for some reason.

Comment

Yeah, they do measure short, and I've heard of a 5'9" Snow, so if you're right for it in every other way, they will bend on height (no pun intended ). I have to say, my initial impression from the girls they pulled, they're looking for slender, very young looking, small head and nose, long thin neck and limbs... In my group they pulled six or seven, and they could've been sisters. Or at least cousins. Lol!

Comment

Just another thing, they don't care as long as you're within 1/2" on either side of the range.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X