Announcement

Collapse

Reminder

It is against MiceChat's rules to promote any violations of Disney's rules. Members who choose to brag about breaking Disney's rules, or who encourage others to break Disney rules, will be immediately banned. There will be no exceptions.
See more
See less

This!!!

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Other] This!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	65.0 KB
ID:	7373220
    DUN-DUN-DUUUUN!!! Sound Effect - YouTube

Re: This!!!

Comment

Comment

Comment

What's wrong for put Phineas and Ferb into an attraction. Considering what the state the attraction is currently in. I would rather have an Phineas and Ferb attraction over the current attraction even if Figment is not in it.
          Check out my work on openstreetmap.org
          http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=33...om=17&layers=M

Comment

But remember, Bob said Figment isn't going anywhere. Now I wouldn't mind a P&F 3-D film. Or make it 4-D with new theatre effects, because EO is just using the same ones from HISTA.
            sigpic

What is thy bidding, my Mouseter?

Check out my tumblr: http://dvader2015.tumblr.com/

Comment

The image looks like concept art for a Flower & Garden festival topiary. I saw similar photos elsewhere.
              Phineas & Ferb could fit into the Imagination pavilion if done right. I think they could revive the second floor of the pavilion where guests can do activities based on the characters. Those who have seen the show know how over the top creative the duo can be.

Comment

So much apathy at this point. I would welcome any changes.
                Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Comment

P & F will be a massively stupid move for Disney, in my opinion. The cartoon is now 6 years old, and children's cartoons (even very successful ones) have a short lifecycle. The show's cultural importance is almost phineashed. P & F will no longer be popular by the time they actually do a reFerb, let alone 5 years after that. I would be absolutely shocked if they went through with this.

Comment

Originally posted by RexSaucy View Post
                    P & F will be a massively stupid move for Disney, in my opinion. The cartoon is now 6 years old, and children's cartoons (even very successful ones) have a short lifecycle. The show's cultural importance is almost phineashed. P & F will no longer be popular by the time they actually do a reFerb, let alone 5 years after that. I would be absolutely shocked if they went through with this.
                    Which is why they should be in the second floor activity area and not the main attraction. When the show does end its production run, the activity area can be re-configured.
                    A 3-D movie might be fun as someone has suggested. Perhaps Figment and Dreamfinder can play a part in the film too.
                    Anything, ANYTHING has to be better than what is there now!

Comment

Agreed! I absolutely despise Phineas and Ferb! If they do infact go through that change then I'll be pretty upset. Oh well atleast I got to see Figment in person when I did. Even though I didn't like Nigel Channing I loved Figment's parts! Especially the finale and the touch of the old science room animatronic at the end.

Comment

That picture has been circulating the web for a while, not sure if its authentic or not.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LordVader View Post
                          That picture has been circulating the web for a while, not sure if its authentic or not.
                          It is authentic.

And people still don't believe the things I post. :bang:
                          -Bill

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                            It is authentic.

And people still don't believe the things I post. :bang:
                            Not sure if...

Or...
                            sigpic

Comment

Although I could see P&F working on the second floor as mentioned, I mostly agree with RexSaucy that the days of this duo are numbered.

Oh, and RexSaucy, I saw what you did there... :lol:
                              sigpic
                              “That's the way a lot of things happen... You think one person did something
                              but he was just the one to put the color on it." – Ken Anderson
                              ​I'm blogging here again!

Comment

Okay either that art is set in front of the 4D Theater...or they demolished the iconic glass pyramids which would mean no upper level ImageWorks...Though it may be genunine Disney artwork look at the authentic Garner Holt Productions Mine Ride concept that is ten years old and never been done? This art could be as old as the show and a tossed away idea? Personally I hope they never use this either, P&F has enough representation at EPCOT Center.

"THAT'S R
                                IGHT CARNEGIE STEEL BUILT THIS PLACE"!!!!!

Comment

As someone previously mentioned, it's for the post show area of Captain Eo and the old giftshop/Figzilla Meet & Greet. The glass pyramids aren't really showing up in that artwork because they wouldn't be there to begin with.
                                  -Bill

Comment

Hey remember when DHS took that hot popular singing show and made an attraction out of it! That's what this reminds me of. As mentioned above, children's TV shows just don't have lasting power. And being Disney World, once the popularity is gone, they won't change it to something else for years. Then a whole new generation of kids (or two or three) will come in and say "What the hell is a Ferb?"

Click the banner! ^^^^
                                    Follow us on Twitter
                                    @mickeymutineers and on Facebook
                                    Mickey Mutineer Podcast now available in the blog and on iTunes!

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                                      As someone previously mentioned, it's for the post show area of Captain Eo and the old giftshop/Figzilla Meet & Greet. The glass pyramids aren't really showing up in that artwork because they wouldn't be there to begin with.
                                      Lol at Figzilla. Actually when I went, I didn't even see the Figment walk around character anywhere which was a little disappointing to my little sis and I. Oh should I mention the freakiest thing that happened during my vacation at Walt Disney World last summer. So my My mother,grandmother, my little sis and I were in line for the current version of Figment and while in line a woman passed out & collapsed! No Joke! then cast members had to get paramedics,etc. and then take her out! Pretty freaky huh? Me and my little sister thought so. We were both very shocked! After that freaky experience we walked into the ride like normal and got in the vehicle in the very front and rode and everything seemed normal lol. And then after we played in The ImageWorks for a bit, we got our Figment stuff we wanted in the gift store and then headed to Captain EO but boy I just thought I'd tell u guys about that creepy experience. It was the first time we rode in person too lol.

Comment

While I agree with this sentiment, I wonder if the good folks at Disney make decisions with this type of long term thinking in mind. It seems to me that they are looking for the fastest, short term return on their investment in the shortest amount of time. Do they even think ahead 5 years to when a property may have lost its popularity?

If they do a Phineus and Ferber tie in, I hope it's done in such a way that it would be easily changed, and not overwhelming of the rest of the pavilion.
                                        http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...oto-heavy.html
                                        http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ip-report.html
                                        http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...something.html

No matter where you go, there you are.

Comment

Working...
                                        X