This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: This!!!

Disney has mentioned and acknowledge the huge Adult following of P&F. I think they are planning to start to put them in a feature film. Disney is planning to use P&F for the next 10 years. This show has now lasted every show that ever shown on Disney Channel.
    Check out my work on openstreetmap.org
    http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=33...om=17&layers=M

Comment

Originally posted by DreamfinderFigment View Post
      Oh should I mention the freakiest thing that happened during my vacation at Walt Disney World last summer. So my My mother,grandmother, my little sis and I were in line for the current version of Figment and while in line a woman passed out & collapsed! No Joke! then cast members had to get paramedics,etc. and then take her out! Pretty freaky huh? Me and my little sister thought so. We were both very shocked! After that freaky experience we walked into the ride like normal and got in the vehicle in the very front and rode and everything seemed normal lol.
      Poor woman. It happens all the time too. People just don't know how to hydrate properly in Florida, and they faint. Sad. I hope she was okay!
      -Bill

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
        Poor woman. It happens all the time too. People just don't know how to hydrate properly in Florida, and they faint. Sad. I hope she was okay!
        Agreed.

Comment

Do we have any actual confirmation of the pavilions supposed downtime next year?
          sigpic

What is thy bidding, my Mouseter?

Check out my tumblr: http://dvader2015.tumblr.com/

Comment

Yeah, this looks as if it's something to replace Captain EO, not Imagination. So, I don't think fans of Dreamfinder and Figment have to worry.

However, either way, I don't think it's a good idea to replace Captain EO with something that's soon going to be outdated. Yes, so is Captain EO, however what's the point in replacing it with something that is going to soon be outdated and something no one cares about? I didn't even know it was still on the air. Whenever I flip through the channels I always notice it's the same live action shows again and again on the Disney channel.

Comment

Originally posted by LordVader View Post
              Do we have any actual confirmation of the pavilions supposed downtime next year?
              I've seen it on schedules... however, like everything we talk about, even official things, nothing is set in stone, but Imagination is scheduled for an extensive downtime beginning in Jan.
              -Bill

Comment

Well then, I'm happy I got to see Figment atleast when I did before they change it to who knows what? Robert Iger said Figment isn't going anywhere so hopefully Figment is still featured in whatever will be there. I mean now I'm just hoping Figment (the character) doesn't go anywhere. I'm fine if they close the current version and replace it with a whole new imagination ride with Figment or if they do a modernized version of the classic original version. I'm just not ok with them getting rid of the Figment character at all.

Comment

A couple things jump out at me about this picture. The Imagination Institute logo is still above the door, leading me to believe that this isn't a takeover of the whole pavilion. That door is also not the entrance to the Magic Eye Theater but for the old camera store, which I don't think is being used for anything currently. Given the size of the old store, I would assume that this concept is for a Meet & Greet.

I have no idea what those "Inspiration Stations" are. Probably some more NextGen garbage because the jumping fountains aren't interactive enough for some reason.
                  It bothers me when people selectively edit quotes to support whatever point they are trying to prove.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dapper Dan View Post
                    A couple things jump out at me about this picture. The Imagination Institute logo is still above the door, leading me to believe that this isn't a takeover of the whole pavilion. That door is also not the entrance to the Magic Eye Theater but for the old camera store, which I don't think is being used for anything currently. Given the size of the old store, I would assume that this concept is for a Meet & Greet.

I have no idea what those "Inspiration Stations" are. Probably some more NextGen garbage because the jumping fountains aren't interactive enough for some reason.
                    This is all correct. That was an old store, and was used more recently for the Figzilla meet and greet.

However, I have seen concepts for the entire pavilion that re-theme everything to Muppets or Phineas and Ferb. This gives credence to the Phineas and Ferb re-do... however, like you said, it's only a small part. It could also be related specifically to the Flower and Garden Festival. All I can say is that the concept art is authentic, but we really don't know what it is for or if it will ever happen.
                    -Bill

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                      This is all correct. That was an old store, and was used more recently for the Figzilla meet and greet.

However, I have seen concepts for the entire pavilion that re-theme everything to Muppets or Phineas and Ferb. This gives credence to the Phineas and Ferb re-do... however, like you said, it's only a small part. It could also be related specifically to the Flower and Garden Festival. All I can say is that the concept art is authentic, but we really don't know what it is for or if it will ever happen.
                      Right. There are whole websites dedicated to concept art of things that never happened.
                      It bothers me when people selectively edit quotes to support whatever point they are trying to prove.
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X