Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

20 days till Disney- Now What?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 20 days till Disney- Now What?

I am SOOO excited about the trip, that I cannot think straight.

I have tickets, airline reservations, hotel, magical express service, dining plan, DISNEY wardrobe and clean underwear (too much info?)!

I have made dinner reservations. I have called and found out what parks are open early/late. I have reserved a cat sitter for the cat, a parking garage for the car, and transportation to/from the airport.

I (and the kids) have re-watched EVERY disney movie we have on tape OR DVD. I have changed my computer screen saver and desktop to disney Pic's.

I have pulled out the photo albums (ok my wife did) of our last Disney Land trip- so that the kids can remember and have an idea what to expect at Disney world. I laughed, cried, and felt good about the Disney buyout of Pixar.

I have been singing "Beauty and the Beast" in the voice of Mrs. Potts for days at work- so much so that the "others" are starting to look at me funny. (Then again- maybe they alwasy do)

I made the (HUGE) mistake of talking about the trip on air- and received HUNDREDS of emails from listeners asking where we are staying, when we are going, etc.

I talked to my mother in law on the phone for 30 minutes.

I noted to my wife that the 8 day Disney trip is costing us the same as our January Gas bill...

What am I forgetting?

????
    Mark
    ????
    Mark Bee
    Host of the Internationally Syndicated
    Radio Program "Blades Of Blue"!
    http://www.bladesofblue.com

Re: 20 days till Disney- Now What?

Check out http://www.disneyworld.com for new park hours

and http://www.allearsnet.com for dining menus.

Comment

Have a Great Time!!!!

Comment

Don't forget your camera. Take plenty of pictures. Do remember to rest the little ones, if you have little ones. Don't be afraid to act like a kid yourself, and do a lot of character hugging. Put a smile on your face, and be nice to the cast members. A little kindness goes a long way. Remember the words "have a magical day".

Sounds like your ready. Spend the rest of your time, doing a little more Disney dreaming. Perhaps jot down a "to do" list. Things you really want to do. No pressure, just a gentle reminder.

Have a great Disney vacation.
        BarbaraAnn

Comment

Originally posted by markbee
          I noted to my wife that the 8 day Disney trip is costing us the same as our January Gas bill...
          Either you got one heck of a deal on your Disney trip, or you need to buy a more fuel efficient car! (Assuming you mean gas, as in gasoline.) )

Originally posted by markbee
          What am I forgetting?

????
          Mark
          ????
          Except for what Barbarann, Cmash95 and Bill mentioned, it sounds like you have everything covered. Only other thing I can think of is to budget some money for souvenirs.

Comment

Lucky you. I am not going till March. Enjoy all that the mouse is!

Comment

Originally posted by Barbaraann
              Don't be afraid to act like a kid yourself, and do a lot of character hugging.
              My wife actually groaned out loud when I read this to her. She said, and I quote, "Don't encourage him- He's already the BIGGEST kid!"

Great advise from everyone! I can't wait...18 days.

I want to see how many cast members i can meet in 8 days.
              Mark Bee
              Host of the Internationally Syndicated
              Radio Program "Blades Of Blue"!
              http://www.bladesofblue.com

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X