This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Typhoon Lagoon

Anyone else agree Crush N' Gusher should be called Bum Crusher? That's what we nick-named it last summer because everytime you go down ur bum gets smacked against the bottom.

Re: Typhoon Lagoon

That's why they say to lift your bum up. Keep it up and it doesn't get smacked.

Comment

Sadly it didn't work for me, I had to hold it up real high to not fall through my ring and it was so high I nearly slid out.

Comment

We had the same thought when we went in December. We held our bottoms up, but still felt the pressure. I felt like I was going to fly out a couple of times too!

The worst was on the first drops for any of the slides our bathing suits almost got pushed off from the intense pressure!

Still loved it though!

Comment

Yeah it rocked! Really bad idea putting heaviest in front, at the bottom we went under! Lmao. Middle is best for me Mum found front best but twas Dad who clearly wasn't meant for the front.

Comment

I forget which name it was, but the left most drop, the one off to the side, not facing front like two of them is the best one.

And if you lift your butt it doesn't smack.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X