Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know when Minetrain ride is scheduled to open?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Anyone know when Minetrain ride is scheduled to open?

Does anyone know the date scheduled to open the Minetrain ride in MK?

Re: Anyone know when Minetrain ride is scheduled to open?

Sometime next year is when it expected to open. Hopefully in time for our trip but doubtful.
    sigpic

What is thy bidding, my Mouseter?

Check out my tumblr: http://dvader2015.tumblr.com/

Comment

ORDDU: My sisters and I have been asking this question quite a bit whenever we've gone to the Magic Kingdom. Just last week we talked to four cast members who were in a group. One looked like a typical Guest Relations type while the other wore a white shirt and black dress pants. He looked really important. The third was actually wearing a hard hat--like he might be a construction worker. He was the one who did most of the talking.

ORWEN: According to him, he predicted that the dwarf coaster would be open some time in May of 2014. Just to be safe, though, he advised that nobody get serious about riding it until June 2014. He said it will most likely be ready for testing in late March and then they always have to spend two months on the testing. He also cautioned that anything is possible but that the most likely bet is May of 2014.

ORDDU: So we shall see.

Comment

I've been hearing Spring 2014. That's anywhere from March til the middle of June.

Comment

Originally posted by Witches of Morva View Post
          ORDDU: My sisters and I have been asking this question quite a bit whenever we've gone to the Magic Kingdom. Just last week we talked to four cast members who were in a group. One looked like a typical Guest Relations type while the other wore a white shirt and black dress pants. He looked really important. The third was actually wearing a hard hat--like he might be a construction worker. He was the one who did most of the talking.

ORWEN: According to him, he predicted that the dwarf coaster would be open some time in May of 2014. Just to be safe, though, he advised that nobody get serious about riding it until June 2014. He said it will most likely be ready for testing in late March and then they always have to spend two months on the testing. He also cautioned that anything is possible but that the most likely bet is May of 2014.

ORDDU: So we shall see.
          Thanks, that seems to be as official as an unofficial answer could be. Looks like I'll be a bit early, since I'll be going in late Feb. This is probably a good thing since attendance should be normal and not way up because of the ride opening.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X