Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Scientists: Himalayan Yetis may have been arctic bears

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Scientists: Himalayan Yetis may have been arctic bears

Yeti mystery solved? Geneticist links Abominable Snowman hairs to bears * - NBC News.com

After a yearlong quest, a British geneticist says he has matched the DNA from hairs attributed to Himalayan Yetis, also known as "Abominable Snowmen," to a breed of Arctic bear that lived tens of thousands of years ago. Other researchers say that might be as good an explanation as any.

Re: Scientists: Himalayan Yetis may have been arctic bears

This explains SO MUCH!

Disco Yeti's not frozen - he's hibernating.
    Boggard LIEEEEF!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BogLurch View Post
        This explains SO MUCH!

:lmao:
        My Blog: http://imagineeringmind.wordpress.com

Parks Visited: MK - EPCOT - DHS - DAK - DL - DCA - HKDL - TDL - TDS

Comment

Scientists stick it to Cameron

lol

Comment

Originally posted by BogLurch View Post
            This explains SO MUCH!

Very good! )

Though if he were hibernating at least he'd be breathing.

Now will its Latin name be changed from "IgeroSgaggsaCroftonuh-Rusalo-Colgraziero-Kalogridis"?
            That centerpiece of Disney's Everest represents the financial dreams of those few, those proud Disney suits who've dared to live in the moment of quarterly reports. Future-schmyoocher! If it ain't broke, don't fix it. In fact, even if it is broke . . . FOR YEARS . . .

Help us, John Lasseter or Steve Burke, you're our only hopes!
            Last edited by jcruise86; 10-20-2013, 01:28 AM. Reason: forgot Rasulo

Comment

Next we need to find out what Big foot is from
              Check out my work on openstreetmap.org
              http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=33...om=17&layers=M

Comment

I think the Loch Ness monster was a relative of that 18 foot oarfish that washed up in Catalina.
                http://cbsnews.com/storysynopsis.rbm...catid=57608335

Comment

Originally posted by CaliforniaAdventurer View Post
                  I think the Loch Ness monster was a relative of that 18 foot oarfish that washed up in Catalina.
                  http://cbsnews.com/storysynopsis.rbm...catid=57608335
                  I don't know, sounds a little fishy to me !:yea:

Comment

Originally posted by redrhino54 View Post
                    I don't know, sounds a little fishy to me !:yea:
                    I have one better: It's the sign that the BIG ONE is coming to Earthquake prone California.

Oarfish mystery: Earthquake rumours over beached giant snake-like fish in California - Science - News - The Independent

I've also heard they're being killed by Fukoshima radiation at the bottom of the ocean.

What's your guess?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X