X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rock 'n' Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith

Originally posted by robbiem View Post
    I've never understood RnR. How does 80s/90s rock music fit a 1940s Hollywood street theme?
    THANK YOU!
    This is what I'm saying!

Comment

I would just like to point out that the Tyrannosaurus Rex, from the Cretaceous period, totally doesn't belong anywhere called "Jurassic" whatever....

Sometimes, you need to just suspend disbelief and meet them halfway. They needed an E ticket ride in DHS. People like roller-coasters. I got nothing either. For good or ill, it could have been Bon Jovi, though....

Comment

The ride is at the end of Sunset Blvd. The real Sunset Blvd is home to several clubs where some big rock bands in the 80s frequently played before they got big, particularly at Whiskey-A-Go-Go. It's a terrible fit because the time period makes no sense, but there you go.
        It bothers me when people selectively edit quotes to support whatever point they are trying to prove.
        sigpic

Comment

Sunset Boulevard is supposed to be modern with retro touches, isn't it? That's why the Tower of Terror is so decrepit and ancient. It makes sense to have a modern(ish) recording studio.

Comment

Working...
          X