Announcement

Collapse

Reminder

It is against MiceChat's rules to promote any violations of Disney's rules. Members who choose to brag about breaking Disney's rules, or who encourage others to break Disney rules, will be immediately banned. There will be no exceptions.
See more
See less

What's the best themed Disney resort hotel in the world (SORRY ltd to 10 poll choices

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What's the best themed Disney resort hotel in the world (SORRY ltd to 10 poll cho

If the Grand Californian had the surrounding landscaping of
    The Polynesian
    The AK Lodge
    or the Wilderness Lodge,
    then I think it would currently be a four-way tie for the first place in America. (They are close now.)

We heard the excellent hotel carolers at the Grand Californian last weekend.

:ot: One interesting/freaky thing I noticed with the wealthy clientele at the Grand Californian was the high number of male guests who had had plastic surgery. :botox:
    It made them look either effeminate (like Michael Douglas used to) or like not quite famous co-hosts of unsuccessful info-tainment programs or game shows. I've heard comedians and read online ridicule of WDW guests--so I just wanted to add that Disneylanders can also be different too. :ap: But I digress.

Comment

Re: What's the best themed Disney resort hotel in the world (SORRY ltd to 10 poll cho

Currently it's:
      Tokyo's Mira Costa 10
      The Poly 9
      AKL 8
      WL 8
      Grand CA 6

Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel 3

Hong Kong Hollywood Hotel (write in) 1

Paris Hotel Cheyenne 1

Paris Sequoia (write in) 1

Port Orleans 1

Grand Floridian only 1 (I guess folks weighed in value on that one, or maybe the guests there have many international 5-star hotel experiences to contrast it with.)

MIA: the Contemporary. And by the way, is the new DVC club tower at the Contemp. too visible from inside the Magic Kingdom?

Comment

Working...
      X