This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Changing Current Tickets to RFID

My family will be using old no expiration tickets on our next visit to Walt Disney World. It looks like we'll be needing to get them changed to RFID. Is this true? Can anyone tell us the easiest way to do so (without using MM+)?
    Drop another coin in slot and I will tell you more.

Re: Changing Current Tickets to RFID

Go to Guest Services or any ticket window and you can exchange your tickets for the plastic ones with the RFID chip.

Comment

Excellent, thanks aimster!

Comment

Be aware that once you exchange them, they will be locked on to the new tickets forever.
        -Bill

Comment

Thanks for letting me know, Bill. Is there a downside to this? And do we have a choice (can we still use the current tickets?)?

Comment

Originally posted by Esmeralda View Post
            Thanks for letting me know, Bill. Is there a downside to this? And do we have a choice (can we still use the current tickets?)?
            The only downside is that it prevents the splitting of tickets. You will be forced to get the new tickets to enter the park, but the Cast Members are usually very accommodating at Guest Relations to split the admissions any way you like. Once you use the new tickets, they will be attached to a physical person to use. Before, in theory, anyone could have used the remaining days. Not so anymore.
            -Bill

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X