Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News There is magic in the air... LITERALLY!

As I'm from Calgary and Married to a West Jet Flight Attendant it is almost my duty to post this:

WestJet unveils Disney themed 737 | CTV Calgary News
    I open a toy, review it and take mediocore pictures. Read all about it HERE!

Originally posted by VintageMouse;n8463446

You know best :-)

Re: There is magic in the air... LITERALLY!

New WestJet ‘Magic Plane’ Features Disney’s Sorcerer Mickey

posted on December 2nd, 2013 by Thomas Smith, Social Media Director, Disney Parks

Today, WestJet unveiled their newest custom-painted aircraft called the “Magic Plane” featuring Mickey Mouse in his famous role, Sorcerer Mickey.

The custom-painted Boeing Next-Generation 737-800 series aircraft was unveiled in Calgary after teams worked around the clock for nearly a month adding 36 different colors to the outside of the “Magic Plane.” The actual design was created by WestJet and Disney Parks & Resorts (Canada) to tell a story from tail to nose.

Sorcerer Mickey is on the tail of the “Magic Plane” with stars swirling around the fuselage and wings to images of fireworks over Cinderella Castle at the Walt Disney World Resort. The two sides of the aircraft are mirror images of each other in all aspects but one – and that’s for you to discover.

Inside the “Magic Plane,” guests receive cookies in the shape of Disney characters on all flights and there are custom star-designed headrest covers to add to the magic inside the cabin.
    The “Magic Plane” will make its inaugural flight to Orlando, Fla., on December 3. Following the flight, it will travel throughout WestJet’s domestic, trans-border and international network.
    Keep an eye to the sky for Sorcerer Mickey beginning December 3 and let us know what you think of the design in the comments and with the hashtag #MagicPlane.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

Now, that's pretty cool !!!

Comment

Wow as an airline employee, I think that's pretty cool, my airline used to do awesome jobs like that, but no longer..
        The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.
        -George S. Patton

Comment

Pretty, Magical, if you ask me.
          sigpic

What is thy bidding, my Mouseter?

Check out my tumblr: http://dvader2015.tumblr.com/

Comment

Heh... I think they used Sleeping Beauties Castle. Oops.
            I open a toy, review it and take mediocore pictures. Read all about it HERE!

Originally posted by VintageMouse;n8463446

You know best :-)

Comment

Totally cool.
              I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

Comment

I want to fly on this right now.

Comment

Lots of airlines have special planes like this, not just for Disney Parks but other attractions too.

I hope someday I get to fly on one.
                  Be Cool Stay in School!
                  Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

I hope someone makes a die cast model of this plane!

Comment

Pretty cool! When I head to Florida from Calgary next year, I hope to get this one.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X