Announcement

Collapse

Reminder

It is against MiceChat's rules to promote any violations of Disney's rules. Members who choose to brag about breaking Disney's rules, or who encourage others to break Disney rules, will be immediately banned. There will be no exceptions.
See more
See less

DL Natives, First Timers to WDW... ADVICE NEEDED :)

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: DL Natives, First Timers to WDW... ADVICE NEEDED

Originally posted by HeyBaloo View Post
    A few more things..if you haven't considered already..water park shoes! Something you can wear on the rides and slides; the cement gets hot and your feet can get sort of beat up.

And why not plan on some park hopping? I did a whole lot of planning and most of the time it just went out the window, it seems that Fastpass+ can lock you in just a bit.

A few favorite cool bars for a cold beer or margarita; Prime Time Cafe at Hollywood Studios, Yak and Yeti at Animal Kingdom and Rose and Crown Pub at Epcot, no alcohol at the MK,
    Would second the park hopping.. especially since the weather can be unpredictable and you don't want to be in a pool when a thunderstorm pops up.

Comment

Originally posted by gtpinoy View Post
      Thanks for the reply. We are staying at the Sheraton Vistana Resort Villas. If you pay for parking for a day at one park, can you then use that same pass for another park if it's the same day?
      Just a heads up you are going to be a bout a half a mile from a dollar rent a car location... so if you want to save a bit on the car you could rent it from that location and likely be allowed to return it to the airport at no charge. Would assume of course that the Sheraton has some transport service that would be picking you up from the airport. But depending on the length of stay the savings in airport concession fees alone can be significant... and thus far you are not charged those fees if you drop a car off at the airport only if you rent it from the airport.

Comment

Hello everyone! I'm resurrecting this thread as we're just 12 DAYS AWAY FROM OUR TRIP! It has been a long and hard wait since December, but we are VERY excited.

We got our MagicBands:
        Click image for larger version

Name:	MagicBands sans names.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	49.3 KB
ID:	7356036

And I even organized all of our information into a laminated folder for when we leave:
        Click image for larger version

Name:	WDW.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	158.1 KB
ID:	7356037
        (Yes, I am kind of lame...)

A couple of last minute questions. How exactly does the online check in work? We requested our two rooms to have a connecting door (or at least next to each other) when we first made the reservation (I don't know if All Star Sports has connecting doors or not... really hope so), but do I need to mention it when we check in online? We want to check in as early as possible to increase our chances of getting the connecting door, and I know you can check in up to 10 days early, so if anybody could possibly clear this up for me I would really appreciate it.

We're so excited and I will definitely keep you guys informed about our vacation! Thanks, everyone here has been so helpful these last few months. We truly appreciate it.
        Check out my Trip Reports on Youtube!

Comment

Working...
        X