Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They can sure paint a minecart.

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • News They can sure paint a minecart.

    Behind the Scenes: Designing & Painting Seven Dwarf Mine Train Cars at Magic Kingdom Park

    Walt Disney Imagineering just shared this new video with us, in which Walt Disney Imagineers Ben VanBeusekon and Mary Mac Eachin explain the creative process behind designing and producing themed cars for Seven Dwarfs Mine Train.
    Last edited by dland_lover; 01-29-2014, 07:57 PM. Reason: Edited to comply with copyright laws, per MiceChat policy.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

  • #2
    Re: They can sure paint a minecart.

    Can't wait and it better be done by the time I get there in july.
    BGood! It's not just my motto its my name!

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: They can sure paint a minecart.

      Originally posted by mickdaddy View Post
      Can't wait and it better be done by the time I get there in July.
      I expect it to be done for Spring Break, but am not sure. It's crawling along, which now makes Carsland seemed to have been easy and quick to build.
      Be Cool Stay in School!
      Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: They can sure paint a minecart.

        Originally posted by swampymarsh View Post
        I expect it to be done for Spring Break, but am not sure. It's crawling along, which now makes Carsland seemed to have been easy and quick to build.
        If this ride is as good as Radiator Springs Racers, it'll be worth the wait.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: They can sure paint a minecart.

          I PRAY that it will be open by June. It's the first time I've gone in my life and I want to go on this so badly.
          Check out my Trip Reports on Youtube!


          Comment


          • #6
            Re: They can sure paint a minecart.

            Originally posted by Austin View Post
            I PRAY that it will be open by June. It's the first time I've gone in my life and I want to go on this so badly.
            I doubt they will miss any of summer.
            Be Cool Stay in School!
            Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

            Comment

            Ad Widget

            Collapse
            Working...
            X