Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All the Walt Disney World music now on play store!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] All the Walt Disney World music now on play store!

just purchased it yesterday over 20 tracks of MK, EPCOT, and DHS tunes from the parks...the price was alittle steep but I thought it was fun enough to share, they probably have it on iTunes as well..

The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.
    -George S. Patton

Re: All the Walt Disney World music now on play store!

I'm in So Cal and had a friend get me the physical CD since that's one of the few things I collect (along with books). Good CD but WDW clearly needs a box set sooner than later covering the history of the resort. Likely not until the Magic Kingdom's 50th if I was a betting man.

Comment

Yeah it is a very good CD and I agree they do need a full boxed set or one of those huge 5 disk things because there's soooo much more great music that isn't on the CD..
      The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.
      -George S. Patton

Comment

Originally posted by stevek View Post
        I'm in So Cal and had a friend get me the physical CD since that's one of the few things I collect (along with books). Good CD but WDW clearly needs a box set sooner than later covering the history of the resort. Likely not until the Magic Kingdom's 50th if I was a betting man.
        I completely agree. There are so many tracks that they could release it'd easily be 6 or 7 disc compilation. Let's hope it does finally happen in '21.
        sigpic

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." -
        Walt Disney

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X