This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Chat] Interview with wdw

So I just got the email from Disney that they want me to come to casting for an interview. Long story short I applied for seasonal attractions and am going for the interview in February. Do you think I'll get the position if I can't start until the end of June? I will give full availability all summer nights weekends and then after the summer I will give all major holidays nights and weekends.

Re: Interview with wdw

I wouldn't worry. They may want you to come for Spring Break, but do need employees for summer.

Be flexible on what you want to do, and maybe they will be flexible on when you do it.

BTW, attractions is obviously the dream job, but reality is not the same. There are lots of other fun crews and jobs to work.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

You are a pretty ideal candidate in terms of schedule. They start needing people at around mid-May, but July and August are their more busier months.

I bet you're thrilled at getting an interview for attractions. Most people want that position. Good luck!
      DisneyTwins
      Since May 2003

Comment

I gave my top 3 so hopefully they will be happy. I have 3 letters of recomendation and a resume. Hopefully this helps my chances. I want this job so badly. Thank you guys for keeping me positive.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X