Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

WDW Railroad down to three...

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] WDW Railroad down to three...

Ok. Best guess, but its been about three years since Lilly Belle, Steam Engine #2 of the WDW RR, left to get refurbished. Prior to this she was already in semi retirement being used only for the opening show and as a spare. I am guessing she has been quietly retired completely aka never to be seen again. Does anyone have any brighter news on her fate?

Re: WDW Railroad down to three...

This may be the beginning of the end for steam locomotives at Walt Disney World. This link to a post by Steve DeGaetano was just posted on WDWMagic by photoflight.

End of Steam at Disney World? | O Gauge Railroading On Line Forum

Comment

Originally posted by lazyboy97O View Post
      This may be the beginning of the end for steam locomotives at Walt Disney World. This link to a post by Steve DeGaetano was just posted on WDWMagic by photoflight.

End of Steam at Disney World? | O Gauge Railroading On Line Forum
      Ughh, that's so sad
      Grim, I lost her once; I'm not gonna lose her again.

Comment

worst news I have heard in a long time It won't be the nail in the coffin for it, but my love for WDW would take a HUGE hit with the departure of the steam engines.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X