Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Fastpass+ Thread (Fastpass+ Begins Experiment at WDW)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Official Fastpass+ Thread (Fastpass+ Begins Experiment at WDW)

Well, this is a completely new idea being spun out by Disney that I just became aware of. I just got an e-mail with some vague details. Can anyone enlighten me on specifics about what are the benefits of it and how does it all work as compared to regular fast passes. Also, do they plan on having people pay for this or not? Some vague details:

FastPass+ Takes FASTPASS to an All-New Level

Disney FastPass+ service makes your vacation better than ever by allowing you to reserve access to some of your favorite Walt Disney World experiences before you even leave home.

In a Hurry to Try FastPass+ Service?

During the test period, you can experience our new FastPass+ service when youbook a stay at select Walt Disney World Resort hotelsMagicBandincluded with their stay to make their vacation more fun and convenient than ever before.
    Learn more about Annual Passholders and FastPass+ service.

Select Experiences in Advance, Make Changes Anytime

Using the My Disney Experience planning page or mobile app, you can reserve access to FastPass+ experiences

Hoping to raise enough money to go to DL from Pennsylvania with my wife for our 5 year anniversary. (We went there on our honeymoon!)

If you would like to contribute to the cause for a relatively poor private school teacher. Please private message me. I'd be very thankful.

Re: Official Fastpass+ Thread (Fastpass+ Begins Experiment at WDW)

Welcome back. FP+ has been in existence for a year now. It's free.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

Thanks. It has been awhile; my life is just too busy to think Disney lately . I miss the excitement of it all.

As for it being around for a year, what? haha. They made it sound like it was brand new in the e-mail. Maybe, they are offering new features with it that weren't offered before like Fireworks and parades possibilities?
      Hoping to raise enough money to go to DL from Pennsylvania with my wife for our 5 year anniversary. (We went there on our honeymoon!)

If you would like to contribute to the cause for a relatively poor private school teacher. Please private message me. I'd be very thankful.

Comment

They slowly introduced it starting after the Holiday Season of 2012. It's fully implemented now. FP+ is the only FP in WDW.

There may be tweaks but it's a normal thing now.

If you look back there are many threads about it.
        Be Cool Stay in School!
        Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X