Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any new word on soft opening day rumors for Seven Dwarves Mine Train?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Any new word on soft opening day rumors for Seven Dwarves Mine Train?

I am hoping for a scene with the Witch and more show stuff as well (animal friends?) but I am extremely not optimistic for that at all.
    when the spooks have a midnight jamboree....

Comment

Originally posted by film975 View Post
      So does anyone know how many show scenes are gonna be in this ride? So far they've only shown the dwarfs' mine in the concept art, pre-visualization footage, and the dwarf animatronics that they're working in a recent DisneyParks blog video.
      It is strongly rumored that there will be a second show scene at the end of the ride in the cottage with Snow White and the dwarfs.

Comment

I think it is possible the lift hills will have show scenes like how they do on BTMRR.
        Be Cool Stay in School!
        Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

UGH! I'm so frustrated with this last minute announcement of the opening day. I have a feeling it's due to the new animatronics' faces not working properly which is causing the delay.

Media week is less than a week away and for the ride to be operational for them, it HAS to be opening right after that. I'm going to be there that first week of May and I still have faith it'll be open for the public immediately after the media preview. If not the grand opening but at least soft openings.

Comment

Originally posted by Micoofy Duck View Post
            UGH! I'm so frustrated with this last minute announcement of the opening day. I have a feeling it's due to the new animatronics' faces not working properly which is causing the delay.

Media week is less than a week away and for the ride to be operational for them, it HAS to be opening right after that. I'm going to be there that first week of May and I still have faith it'll be open for the public immediately after the media preview. If not the grand opening but at least soft openings.
            i don't recall them ever making a hard opening day for any of the other additions either though, one day they were just open and since they have to be ready for the media day i can't see why unless something disastrous happens they wouldn't have the ride open for after media day.

Comment

Well they finally updated the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train Magic Kingdom page with "Fastpass+ offered". One step closer to the opening day announcement.

As for the "hard opening day", that woman always posting teases at the Disney Parks Blog is always telling us that she can't wait to reveal with us the OPENING DAY. So I think it will have a hard opening day announcement. She also said FastPass+ would be offered on the day of the announcement. So... I'm banking on what she has stated on the blog as this attraction actually being given a hard opening day.

Comment

Working...
              X