Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Registrations

New user registrations are verified at least once per day. Thank you for your patience.
2 of 2 < >

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Large fish tank cracks open at Disney restaurant

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Large fish tank cracks open at Disney restaurant

Large fish tank cracks open at Disney restaurant:
    Must-see: Large fish tank cracks open at Disney restaurant | www.wftv.com

Several guests were enjoying dinner when a large fish tank broke at the T-REX Cafe at Downtown Disney on Monday evening.
    One of the guests was able to capture cellphone video of some of the incident.
    The large cylinder-shaped aquarium appeared to have cracked open down the side, causing water to gush out into the restaurant.

Re: Large fish tank cracks open at Disney restaurant

From what I heard everyone was fine and that they were able to save the fishes supposedly. So, that's good! However, I wonder why it exactly happened. Of course, we know it cracked on the side, but tanks can just give like that sometimes? I just went to the T-Rex two days ago and sat in the exact same spot. Freaky.

Comment

Yeah all the fish were saved, which is good.

And tanks like that can crack any time, anywhere. it was just a freak accident.

From what I heard, the restaurant staff handled the whole situation well from the get-go. They comped a LOT of meals.

Kind of feel bad for the guests who got soaked but at the same time it's kind of funny and makes for a great story to tell.

Comment

lol mission impossible anyone?

Comment

A well designed display aquarium like that will have enough space at the bottom to accommodate enough water for the fish to survive should a failure like this occur. I have seen cracks appear in much larger aquariums and to say it was a little nerve racking would be an understatement. I never saw a failure though.

Comment

At least it wasn't the Coral Reef Restaurant.
            "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

Comment

Originally posted by HunterRose13 View Post
              A well designed display aquarium like that will have enough space at the bottom to accommodate enough water for the fish to survive should a failure like this occur
              When you have a vertical seams that run the height of the aquarium.. you can't make those kinds of choices.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X