Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you camp out inside of the Disney parking lot in your car?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Can you camp out inside of the Disney parking lot in your car?

I've heard MULTIPLE times that people have camped out in their car at Hollywood studios the night before getting the fastpasses for the autographs for the stars during Star Wars weekends. If possible, I'd like to do this, but it sounds completely impossible in my opinion...
    Are these rumors true, or am I right and you can't do that?

When the disciples heard this, they were greatly astonished and asked, "Who then can be saved?" .
    Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible." Mathew 19:25-26

Re: Can you camp out inside of the Disney parking lot in your car?

I actually can see people getting away with this, but I bet security would get suspicious of someone parking there and never returned to their car. Now, entering the parking lot after the toll booths are closed for the night and staying till day is probably against Disney's wishes and you could possibly be told to leave.

So yes, you could possibly get away with it, but keep in mind that you are ripping Disney off in parking fees.
    DisneyTwins
    Since May 2003

Comment

I'm not sure about the car.

I've spoken to people who slept in line, but we were all onsite guests. I'm guessing the buses must of started at 6, because 6:30 seems to be the popular time to arrive.

When you arrive early it's not to get in line for autographs once the park opens. You wait and get a wrist band, then when the parks opens they hand out FPs to the people with wrist bands and park admission. The FP works like a FP and guarantees you get an autograph. But the FP is for one person's autograph and you only get one FP total.

The big question is who do you want to see? Just a shot in the dark but 5:30am to get one from Mark Hamil.
      Be Cool Stay in School!
      Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

Originally posted by swampymarsh View Post

I've spoken to people who slept in line, but we were all onsite guests. I'm guessing the buses must of started at 6, because 6:30 seems to be the popular time to arrive.

When you arrive early it's not to get in line for autographs once the park opens. You wait and get a wrist band, then when the parks opens they hand out FPs to the people with wrist bands and park admission. The FP works like a FP and guarantees you get an autograph. But the FP is for one person's autograph and you only get one FP total.

The big question is who do you want to see? Just a shot in the dark but 5:30am to get one from Mark Hamil.
        Mark Hamil is the person I'm wanting to see... I actually am going to be down there the week before, but then I'm going back down now that they have announced that Mark Hamil is going to be there.
        So guess what I'm asking is: How early is it possible for Disney to let me into their parking lot to get in line for a wristband?

When the disciples heard this, they were greatly astonished and asked, "Who then can be saved?" .
        Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible." Mathew 19:25-26

Comment

Originally posted by swampymarsh View Post

I read Mark Hamil is not giving autographs.

Mark Hamill, aka Luke Skywalker, to Make Historic First Appearance at Star Wars Weekends « Disney Parks Blog

Comment

lol good thing he found out now at least! going all the way back and then sleeping outside with the lizards just to not get an autograph would suck pretty hard.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X