This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Pictures] Walt Disney World food photos

There's a sister thread to this one in the Disneyland section, so seemed like might be a good one to start - share your food images and thoughts about the food as applicable here!

Some to start us off taken by me:

Cajun chicken sandwich from the Port Orleans Riverside mill food court - quite tasty actually!

Chocolate chip muffin from the Land's Sunshine Seasons

Frozen Coke, World Showcase small 'African' subsection.

Chicken Masala at the Rose & Crown

Spicy chicken waffle sandwich from Sleepy Hollow at the MK. Quite delicious.

Again from the Land food court.

The really delightful Orange Slush at Cosmic Ray's.

Wok-fried green beans from Yak & Yeti.
    when the spooks have a midnight jamboree....

Re: Walt Disney World food photos

wow this makes me hungry!
    Co-Host of the Disney Nerds Podcast (found on i-tunes, Stitcher, and Podbean)
    Co-Creator of the Mouseketeer Club group on Facebook.

Comment

School bread from Norway Pavillion...yummy!

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	148.0 KB
ID:	7355228

The Grey Stuff from BOG...delicious! (Don't believe me, ask the dishes!)
      Attached Files
      Follow me on Instagram: @disneylovingnurse :ap:

Comment

Originally posted by CassiefRN View Post
        School bread from Norway Pavillion...yummy!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]35270[/ATTACH]

The Grey Stuff from BOG...delicious! (Don't believe me, ask the dishes!)
        What is the grey stuff?!

Comment

Yes, I'm curious too. What exactly IS The Grey Stuff, it just looks like tinted grey frosting? And do they only serve it to birthday people, or is it on the menu?

Comment

I've had it. It is on the menu. Only mine wasn't served like that. It came pretty much in a cupcake type container.

Taken from here:https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/di...taurant/menus/

The Master's Cupcake
            Chocolate Sponge Cake topped with Lumiere’s special “Grey Stuff”
            Last edited by Timon'sGirl; 03-27-2014, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Ok, so basically it IS just tinted grey frosting. Thanks for the info.

It's funny because the "real" Grey Stuff in the movie was probably more like a liver pate or something. Guess that's not really going to appeal to kids, though. Or most adults for that matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Diznygrl View Post
                Ok, so basically it IS just tinted grey frosting. Thanks for the info.

It's funny because the "real" Grey Stuff in the movie was probably more like a liver pate or something. Guess that's not really going to appeal to kids, though. Or most adults for that matter.
                It's just grey frosting....it's more of a cookies and cream flavored whipped cream or a light mousse. It used to be only a special occasion piece, but they now have two other desserts with it as well, the cupcake posted above (for lunch, I think) and then a chocolate tart bar thing, a crisp chocolate tart crust with a chocolate layer then the grey stuff...also so yummy! I think I have a picture of that as well. I'll see if I can pull it up

here it is:
                Attached Files
                Last edited by CassiefRN; 03-27-2014, 11:18 PM.

Comment

Here the mussel appetizer from BOG, also very yummy, a perfect light meal
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Diznygrl View Post
                    Yes, I'm curious too. What exactly IS The Grey Stuff, it just looks like tinted grey frosting? And do they only serve it to birthday people, or is it on the menu?
                    Essentially it is whipped Oreo.. Its very good. I am not sure on price or anything as I got it free for my birthday.
                    Co-Host of the Disney Nerds Podcast (found on i-tunes, Stitcher, and Podbean)
                    Co-Creator of the Mouseketeer Club group on Facebook.

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyNerdTom View Post
                      Essentially it is whipped Oreo.. Its very good. I am not sure on price or anything as I got it free for my birthday.
                      I'm not a big fan of Oreos and it did not taste like them to me. Either way, no one know's officially what it is and they won't tell you if you ask.

The desserts with it are around $5. You previously could not buy it, the small dollop in my picture above was the only way to get it, and only with a special occasion. Due to the high demand they added the two options and they also stopped stensiling "the grey stuff" onto plates.

Comment

If you ask to try the "grey stuff", they will bring it to you at dessert time for free. It is basically an oreo flavored mousse.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X