Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply, and all posts will be heavily scrutinized.

The forum is for topics that are Disney-related, but controversial. Topics not directly related to Disney will not be allowed.
2 of 2 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Pirates of the Caribbean - Davy Jones Effect

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Other] Pirates of the Caribbean - Davy Jones Effect

Hey all…

This may be old news but I recently noticed on YouTube that Davy Jones has been brought back to the fog screen effect on PotC. Last time I checked, Blackbeard was permanently featured.

Is this a new change?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_zyv4TC8hU

YouTube Channel:
    DisneyParkVideos

...for any Disney Theme Park Specials, Behind the Scenes, Making Of's, Celebrations, etc. :ap:

Re: Pirates of the Caribbean - Davy Jones Effect

Last time I was at Disneyland in February, they had both Davy Jones and Blackbeard in rotation.
    Hello everyone!

Comment

Ever since both films came out, they have been in rotation. At least it's working.

Last time, I went, I ended up going on POTC a couple of times and you could heard their voice, but no fog effect. Now I know it was a working issue. Originally, I thought it was a change to just have the voice, but no fog since around the time this happened similar things happened at DL and people thought it was a change.

Comment

Disneyworlds version has been only blackbeard since the fourth film came out, Disneylands however, has alternated between the two. Im glad disneyworld is alternating now.

Comment

Once the next movie comes out and there is a new villian, I'm sure the effect will change once again anyway.

Comment

I was at WDW a few weeks ago and it was only Blackbeard, not only on the fog, but only his voice at the end as you go up the moving walkway.
            Born in a shoebox and making the most of it.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X