Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Ending of the new Mine Train ride question

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Ending of the new Mine Train ride question

In the ending of the new 7 Dwarfs mine ride, do you think the scene with the witch is a honor to the Snow White adventure ride that was replaced or could it be the beginning to a new Snow White ride to come? Maybe a new dark ride to further the story/ updated Snow white adventures? Just wishful thinking really. I don't in any way believe they will bring back the ride, but just a fun thought

Re: Ending of the new Mine Train ride question

Originally posted by bheuett View Post
    could it be the beginning to a new Snow White ride to come? Maybe a new dark ride to further the story/ updated Snow white adventures?
    Indeed, the ending of this ride was conceived as a teaser for the upgrade of "Star Tours - The Adventures Continue" to "Snow White - The Adventures Continue", a "brand new ride" that will use state-of-the-art 3D and the latest in MSR (mall simulator ride) technology that will open at some point in 2018/19.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Snow-White-n-7-Stormtroopers-by-Thumper-001.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	77.0 KB
ID:	7355771
    Last edited by mtlchuck; 05-05-2014, 10:01 AM.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X