This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] "The Middle" cross-promotion

No one here watch "The Middle"? The show where Hollywood folks make fun of Flyover Country?

Side-trip aside, I really think Sue should have come on to our boards and got better advice for how to tackle WDW on two days. (Seems the writers were taking jabs at uber-planners as well.)

Oh, and Brick needs to stop being babied. That's how "babies of the family" stay babies. Like, no to the ears after 1 minute of hemming and hawing. Yeah, that's his character, so it's supposed to be funny, but it's not. It's a bit pathetic.

OK, so everyone, two days at WDW, say June 2014, after school is out. Plan it! Go!

Quick note: college friend of mine played the supervisor. He did OK.

Re: "The Middle" cross-promotion

I thought it was funny. I mean, it made me cringe 90% of the time... also I wanted to slap all of them for wasting all of the time, but I BUSTED OUT laughing when sue made the Main Street Electrical Parade playlist.

It was funny the way they portrayed Disney with the whole complimentary luxury suite. Disney clearly wanted to look a little bit more generous than they are.
    Check out my Trip Reports on Youtube!

Comment

I'm surprised that a certain point in the show corporate did not ask the writers to add something about fast pass+.

when they got to the magic kingdom they did talk and show the band after all that lost time not getting on anything because of terrible planning and confusion they could have easily mad them realized they could use the bands to schedule rides from their hotel room or in a kiosk and then cut into the scene where they are enjoying the rides

Comment

Originally posted by Baloo View Post
        I'm surprised that a certain point in the show corporate did not ask the writers to add something about fast pass+.

when they got to the magic kingdom they did talk and show the band after all that lost time not getting on anything because of terrible planning and confusion they could have easily mad them realized they could use the bands to schedule rides from their hotel room or in a kiosk and then cut into the scene where they are enjoying the rides
        That indeed was a missed opportunity.

I'm not a fan of the show in general but I thought this particular Disney World episode had the right blend of promotion and basic sitcom antics where the former wasn't too in your face (not like the ABC sitcoms of the 90s).

Comment

Originally posted by toonaspie View Post
          That indeed was a missed opportunity.

I'm not a fan of the show in general but I thought this particular Disney World episode had the right blend of promotion and basic sitcom antics where the former wasn't too in your face (not like the ABC sitcoms of the 90s).
          I feel that is a right on assessment. Other shows were basically we are having so much fun and magic, no lines, all smiles.
          Be Cool Stay in School!
          Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X