This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News "Broken Track" replaced on Everest

surprised nobody has posted this. the "broken track" on EE was taken down and replaced about 2 - 3 weeks ago. for a few days the ride was operating without the track there. (here's a video of it without the track: Terrifying Expedition Everest Ride POV W Broken Track Missing! Animal Kingdom Walt Disney World - YouTube)

also the bird on a stick in that same scene is apparently back and working again and the prayer flags were replaced with new ones as well.

no Yeti news, sorry.
    WDW: March 2004, August 2005, Summer 2006, March 2012, July 2013, December 2013/January 2014
    DL: April 2011, December 2011, December 2012/January 2013, June 2014
    HKDL: July 2016

Re: "Broken Track" replaced on Everest

When I ride it the "broken track" looks obviously fake & I never think I'm in any danger, but watching the video without it I'm like "Oh my God, we're going to go over!"

Comment

Wow! The coaster goes REALLY close to the edge there and I would be terrified! That got me thinking that it would make that scene scarier if they put the broken track back with it going out and down instead of straight up.

Comment

Any word on if the new track looks different? Or is it just a new-and-improved version of the old one?
        "But to look beyond the glory is the hardest part for a hero's strength is measured by his heart."

Comment

Whooa! I agree, that looks pretty dang scary without the faux track in place!!!.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X