Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News CRASH at Lights Motors Action... Today!

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	230.7 KB
ID:	7375393Super surprised this hasn't been reported at all on here! Goodness this forum sure is dead now a days.

There was a crash today involving the hero car on the last stunt, no one was injured. Video on Instagram shows incident.

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
    ~

Re: CRASH at Lights Motors Action... Today!

Video from instagram:

Instagram
    Attached Files

"Once STAR WARS land is built they're replacing STAR TOURS with a Frozen sledding ride. Imagineers agree that I just made that up." - Justin Scarred

Comment

ORDDU: Well, as long as no one was injured that's the main thing. I've heard that this show may be going away at some future point to make way for new ideas Imagineers have in mind. After having seen it often enough, my sisters and I won't miss it.

Comment

The hero car came out too fast and the top got ripped off. No one was injured but they did evacuate the show really quick after the accident.

Comment

If he would have been going just a bit faster, it would have been "off with his head!"

"Once STAR WARS land is built they're replacing STAR TOURS with a Frozen sledding ride. Imagineers agree that I just made that up." - Justin Scarred

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X