This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Question about hotels

I have a question for anyone who's tried to book a hotel for Disney World around Christmas the past few years... Have you ever seen a hotel 'sell out'? I'd love to stay in one of the deluxe hotels when I go around that time, but I'd rather wait until the AP discounts come out. Would I be ok waiting for another few months?

Re: Question about hotels

We usually book through an agent. She keeps an eye out and if a better deal comes along than what we had when we booked she gets it swapped over. So I'm guessing you could book now, and update later when the AP rates come out.

Comment

Yes, their hotels routinely sell out.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantomfan123 View Post
        I have a question for anyone who's tried to book a hotel for Disney World around Christmas the past few years... Have you ever seen a hotel 'sell out'? I'd love to stay in one of the deluxe hotels when I go around that time, but I'd rather wait until the AP discounts come out. Would I be ok waiting for another few months?
        honestly, especially during the busy season when the parks are insane, you will want a break from all the craziness and maybe even to a degree the disney. i recommend if you are looking for a deluxe resort at a better rate try the waldorf. its significantly cheaper then most deluxe disney rooms, and still has great location, free and reliable transportation to and from the parks along with IMO a better hotel v hotel experience. at least explore this option, it will be worth your time.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantomfan123 View Post

They sell out. We tried to do a last minute in December one year and was only able to get the Contemporary for about half the stay... On a side not because we used the cabins for the other half of the trip, we did find that they are much better for relaxing than any of the hotels Disney have, much quieter and away from all the confusion... but if you are an AP holder you should book whatever you definitely want now. Then if they announce AP discounts that are better the worst case scenario is you lose the cost of one night when you cancel the original room, but depending on when the new APs come out you might not even have a cancellation fee.

Comment

Yeah i wouldnt try and wait because its too risky.

Comment

The hotels can and do sell-out. It's a very busy time for the Parks in Florida as it's not only holidays but the weather is nice. But, the parks are beautiful this time of year and if you can go, it's a great time.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X