Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Macarena in the Tiki Room

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Macarena in the Tiki Room

Hey everyone,

When I went to Orlando in 1997, my mom recorded a VHS with the Disney Channel and some of the resort's Disney promos and programming (the ones where they tell you about the parks etc.) I remember there was a music video of people around the parks singing and dancing to a mash-up of "Macarena" with the "Tiki Tiki Tiki Room". Does anyone recall this? Sadly the VHS is long-lost, and I can't find it on youtube, but it would certainly bring memories to watch it again.

Re: Macarena in the Tiki Room

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gf5CYILCUmM

Here's the song, but no video seems to exist online at least from what I seen either. I didn't have the Disney Channel at that age so I never got to see the clip, however it would be interesting to see it. I wonder when they started it and how long it lasted.

Comment

Re: Macarena in the Tiki Room

Hah thats it! Although this version has some crazy pitch swings?! (I watch on a flash simulator on my iPad so maybe thats why.

other memories from that vhs:

-a weird cheap looking alice in wonderland live action show
      -disneyland paris footage used to advertise wdw (always found thats bizarre)
      -90's bumbers!! Old Disney Channel ID Montage (1990s) - YouTube
      -TOT being advertised as a brand new attraction in 1997 (it was 3 years old by then)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X