This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] dining plan mugs

The dining plan mugs: Can they be refilled anywhere in the parks? Or can they only be refilled at your hotel?

Thank you

Re: dining plan mugs

Only at hotels. They have an RFID chip in them that interacts with the soda fountain that tells you how many days you have left and there is a small reset time between refills like four minutes or so.
    The fountain of youth really is in Florida... thats why they built Walt Disney World where they did.

Comment

Yeah only at the hotel. I really wish you could fill them at the parks and at all the restaurants.

Comment

I myself have a WDW trip coming up in just 29 days, and I am still deciding if I want to purchase the refillable mug. In the past, I have been able to use them at other hotel food courts. For instance, I stayed at Pop Century in 2009, and one morning, I ate breakfast at the food court at Pop. I had my mug with me, and I boarded the bus for the Magic Kingdom, right after breakfast. Later in the day, I had dinner in the Contemporary restaurant, where they sell the mugs. I used my mug with no problem. Not sure if I can do that with the new system.
        BarbaraAnn

Comment

Thank you for your help. Another thread coming.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X