Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Have the monorail beams or tracks ever been painted?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Have the monorail beams or tracks ever been painted?

Have the monorail beams or tracks ever been painted? They look so dirty, such a juxtaposition to the bright and fresh parks.

Re: Have the monorail beams or tracks ever been painted?

Originally posted by traumwelt View Post
    Have the monorail beams or tracks ever been painted? They look so dirty, such a juxtaposition to the bright and fresh parks.
    They was a project to clean them at one point, and they did some of beam within Epcot, but I am not sure how much further this project got. You can see pictures of it here:

Monorail beam refurbishment - Photo 1 of 8

I don't think painting the beam would work, I can't see the paint being able to hold up to the wear the Monorail would put in it.

Comment

Re: Have the monorail beams or tracks ever been painted?

Originally posted by traumwelt View Post

Never painted, only pressure washed every couple of years. I would have to say, it's about time for a washing.Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	157.6 KB
ID:	7356555
      Last edited by PlutoHasFleas; 07-31-2014, 11:32 AM. Reason: Added photo

Approximately 1.2% of the posts in the Walt Disney World Resort MiceChat forum have been contributed by PlutoHasFleas

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X