This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News New Haunted Mansion Store

"Once STAR WARS land is built they're replacing STAR TOURS with a Frozen sledding ride. Imagineers agree that I just made that up." - Justin Scarred

Re: New Haunted Mansion Store

I'm extremely excited for this, out of all the rides that "end in a gift shop" this is one of the few I would actually be excited to walk around and buy something from so long as they make up some high quality stuff. hopefully this is the start of a trend to bring theme specific items back to individual stores as one of my biggest pet peeves is finding the same stuff at every store or things that don't belong in a certain area. case and point star wars stuff in dino-rama or disney playhouse in the muppet store.

Comment

I'm with goofy donald on this one. This is one of the few rides I wished actually did end in a gift shop and didn't. I am more than excited for this type of shop and I would imagine would probably be a big favorite at WDW in general. Considering how many fans of the ride there are, I'm sure people would buy HM merch left and right at this gift shop.

Comment

I am very glad they are adding this shop. Merchandise looks really cool. I can't wait to get that ghost host shirt!

I agree, HM has needed a proper gift shop for a while now. I remember Madame Leota's cart that sold stuff in front, I remember getting one of those invisible dogs there when I was a kid, but that cart has been gone for a while now.

Also, I think another attraction that a gift shop would do well for is the Jungle Cruise. Maybe with the Adventure Trading Company testing out in DL, WDW will one day get it's own version which could incorporate a new JC gift shop. Especially if this HM store does well.

"Once STAR WARS land is built they're replacing STAR TOURS with a Frozen sledding ride. Imagineers agree that I just made that up." - Justin Scarred

Comment

Will any of the merchandise be available before the store opens? I'm looking to purchase the scarf for my mom's birthday October 1st. I'll also be needing a purchaser or online source, as I won't be heading to Disney World myself in the near future. Thanks so much and fantastic update!
          Drop another coin in slot and I will tell you more.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X