Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Dinner at Coral Reef

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Dinner at Coral Reef

I know it's a while off and I can't make reservations yet but me and the hubby are planning a trip to Disney World in late Feb 2015. I'm trying to figure out when the dinner rush is so we can possibly avoid it. This will be his first trip there and I've been a few times but it's been a few years since I've been. Thanks!

Re: Dinner at Coral Reef

dinner at epcot is going to be busy no matter when you book to eat. I would avoid coral reef though however, its not a terrible option but in my opinion its been going down hill in the last few years and there are plenty of newer phenomenal eating options all through the world showcase to explore.

Comment

We would have to agree. We ate there a few times several years ago, but our son went there last year, and said it wasn't anywhere near as good.

Comment

What restaurants at Epcot would you recommend then? It will be just me and the hubby we don't have kids yet.

Comment

Originally posted by waterbug5 View Post
          What restaurants at Epcot would you recommend then? It will be just me and the hubby we don't have kids yet.
          wow there really are a ton to choose from. if I had to pick a list of 5 for you to select from, I would go with France's bistro de paris, Canada's Le Cellier (a steakhouse), Italy's Via Napoli, Mexico's la hacienda de san angel, or japan's tepan edo. also try the new spice road table tapas restaurant in morroco if you can but they don't allow reservations, it is purely first come first seated. if you want to watch illuminations while you eat spice road, la hacienda, and the rose and crown pub in the UK all offer outdoor seating with views of the show.

Comment

Excellent choices goofy donald!!

Comment

Thank you! I'll look into those I haven't been since 07 so it's been awhile

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X