This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Can anyone identify this song for me

It's in someone's YouTube video on Disneyland Hotel, so I don't even know if it's from Disney soundtracks or not...Here's the link to the video...Shazzam and SoundHound didn't recognize it.
    Disneyland Hotel at Disneyland Paris - YouTube

Re: Can anyone identify this song for me

All I can say is message the person who owns the video and perhaps they know? If they actually edited the video, they should know something about the music. However, if it's them reposting they might not know.

I personally do not recognize the song as anything Disney related soundtrack I ever heard, or any soundtrack. Typically, music in soundtracks of musicals, or films have the same theme of sound and notes and I do not recognize any from a particular film off the bat. But they also produce music for specific rides, lands, restaurants, or even shops. It could even be non-Disney related.

So, all I can say is hopefully someone has an answer, message the poster of the video, or try to listen to it and not particularly think of Disney, but perhaps any film, or soundtrack you can think of.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X