This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Going to WDW in Sept. Questions about Downtown Disney

I was wondering if anyone has any recent pictures of downtown disney?

I know they are doing heavy renovation so i was wondering if there is still resteraunts and bars open or if the majority of it is closed?

Any updates about it is much appreciated!

Fairytale Wedding at Disneyland - July 2013

Re: Going to WDW in Sept. Questions about Downtown Disney

I would steer clear of DTD during your September visit. If you are seeking entertaining night-life, I would recomend checking out Jellyrolls and Dance Hall at the Boardwalk.

Approximately 1.2% of the posts in the Walt Disney World Resort MiceChat forum have been contributed by PlutoHasFleas

Comment

The restaurants & shops are open at DTD but it's a parking and construction wall nightmare right now.

Comment

Originally posted by disneygeek24 View Post
        I was wondering if anyone has any recent pictures of downtown disney?

I know they are doing heavy renovation so i was wondering if there is still resteraunts and bars open or if the majority of it is closed?

Any updates about it is much appreciated!
        Here is a photo update from last week:

Orlando Theme Park News | Daily Updates and Photo-Reports Covering Central Florida's Attractions: Disney Springs Update: Saratoga Bridge Open (PART 1)

As others have said, things are open but there are a lot of construction walls and parking is a mess.

Comment

The movie theater is open, right? I have two AMC tickets I'm hoping to use when I'm there...
          Just a lurker now. ._.

WDW: 1991, 1993, 1995, 1997, 2003, 2014
          Disneyland: 1997, 2001, 2004, 2008, 2009, 2014

Comment

Originally posted by hadla View Post
            The movie theater is open, right? I have two AMC tickets I'm hoping to use when I'm there...
            Yes. What are you planning on seeing?

Approximately 1.2% of the posts in the Walt Disney World Resort MiceChat forum have been contributed by PlutoHasFleas

Comment

Originally posted by PlutoHasFleas View Post
              I would steer clear of DTD during your September visit. If you are seeking entertaining night-life, I would recomend checking out Jellyrolls and Dance Hall at the Boardwalk.
              Awesome thanks for the tips about the boardwalk. I figured that it was going to be a parking mess and walls everywhere.

We have gift certificates to house of blues and t-rex/rainforest cafe. Anyone know if those are open?

If anything we can use the rainforest one at animal kingdom but was hoping to check out t-rex.

Thanks for the tips everyone and thanks danlb_2000 for the pics.

Comment

Originally posted by disneygeek24 View Post
                Awesome thanks for the tips about the boardwalk. I figured that it was going to be a parking mess and walls everywhere.

We have gift certificates to house of blues and t-rex/rainforest cafe. Anyone know if those are open?

If anything we can use the rainforest one at animal kingdom but was hoping to check out t-rex.

Thanks for the tips everyone and thanks danlb_2000 for the pics.
                They're open. T-Rex is awesome. There's all kinds of AAs and a meteor shower every hour. It's probably one of the coolest restaurants I have ever been to.

Comment

Originally posted by PlutoHasFleas View Post
                  They're open. T-Rex is awesome. There's all kinds of AAs and a meteor shower every hour. It's probably one of the coolest restaurants I have ever been to.
                  Cool we will for sure check it out then! Thanks

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X