This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Chat] Best Rides to Go On At Park Opening

​I have reservations tomorrow at Cinderella's Royal Table at 8:05 AM - before the MK opens- and was wondering what the best rides to go on at park opening are, before the lines get super long? I'm not interested in any of the Fantasyland rides (the Mine Train ride would be an exception) or any of the ones at the Storybook Circus... The best rides to go on early for the other parks would be great too, thanks!

Re: Best Rides to Go On At Park Opening

Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain, Haunted Mansion

Comment

Any and/or all.....lol

Comment

If you can catch 7DMT with a line under 60 minutes, take advantage.

"Once STAR WARS land is built they're replacing STAR TOURS with a Frozen sledding ride. Imagineers agree that I just made that up." - Justin Scarred

Comment

Originally posted by PlutoHasFleas View Post
          If you can catch 7DMT with a line under 60 minutes, take advantage.
          ^^^That or grab a FP and move on.

I agree with Timon's Girl's first two suggestions as well.

If you are traveling with little one also Peter Pan can be a great early ride option.
          Be Cool Stay in School!
          Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

Originally posted by swampymarsh View Post
            ^^^That or grab a FP and move on.

I agree with Timon's Girl's first two suggestions as well.

If you are traveling with little one also Peter Pan can be a great early ride option.
            If you don't have a FP+ for 7DMT 60 days out, forget it. They are unavailable. If you can ride it early before the line gets insane, good luck.

This comes from a WDW AP that has not seen a 7DMT line under 70 mins. I still have not rode it.

"Once STAR WARS land is built they're replacing STAR TOURS with a Frozen sledding ride. Imagineers agree that I just made that up." - Justin Scarred

Comment

I would head to 7DMT ride at opening. After that, I know you would said your not interested in the Fantasyland rides, you would none-the-less have the time to do Pooh if you decided that would be ok. Ride it or skip it, either way, next head to Space. Ride it and move on to Splash then BTMRR. Now it time for Mansion, Pirates, and Jungle. Should be done prior to noon. On a slower day maybe even by 11. However it does not work as well if EMH morning is in play.

Comment

Thank you all for your advice!

I actually have a FP for the Mine Train in a few days... Got into Magic Kingdom on Saturday 15 minutes after opening and saw it had a wait time of 75 minutes already! Here's hoping the ride's that good, haha.

Comment

Check for FP+ for 7DMT when you are having breakfast. I was at WDW for ~2 weeks in September and was able to get FP+ for that ride on 3 different days just by checking every once in a while.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X