Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

UPGRADE

The forums will be upgraded to the latest software version on 9/26/17 at 9:30pm PDT. The upgrade should only take a few minutes. During the upgrade you might experience errors, but they will go away once the upgrade is completed. This is not the upgrade/move we have been discussing for the past few months. This is just normal, minor maintenance. Thank you.
2 of 3 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
3 of 3 < >

Registration Policy

In order to eliminate SPAM, all new users must verify their email. Once the email address is verified, we make sure your IP address is not a VPN, proxy, or tor exit node. If you have tried to register and it was not approved, please send an email to administrator@micechat.com. We will try to resolve the issue and then you can try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

Interesting thoughts on DHS by The Disney Blog

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Chat] Interesting thoughts on DHS by The Disney Blog

Thought these were interesting reads and wanted to share them here on MiceChat.

Disney’s Hollywood Studios – Its Unknown Future (part I) | The Disney Blog

Disney’s Hollywood Studios – A Timeline for the Future (part II) | The Disney Blog

What are your thoughts?

Re: Interesting thoughts on DHS by The Disney Blog

I read both articles, and I like the fact that he has rumors, truth, and opinion and states which is which. As for his timeline, it starts to become a bit opinionated and based or rumors as you move farther and farther away.

Comment

lol my thoughts? Disney blog says one thing: interesting read. I say a relatively similar thing a month or so earlier and with a bit more detail: non-sense that some inexplicably attack others over when they just trying to do something nice for the community they care for.

hypocrisy comes to mind.

Comment

Originally posted by goofy donald View Post
        lol my thoughts? Disney blog says one thing: interesting read. I say a relatively similar thing a month or so earlier and with a bit more detail: non-sense that some inexplicably attack others over when they just trying to do something nice for the community they care for.

hypocrisy comes to mind.
        The difference between these articles and what you posted is the writer made it a point to mention rumors are rumors and you presented opinions as fact. I don't feel like you were attacked.

Approximately 1.2% of the posts in the Walt Disney World Resort MiceChat forum have been contributed by PlutoHasFleas

Comment

Originally posted by Mondo Mouse View Post
          Thought these were interesting reads and wanted to share them here on MiceChat.

What are your thoughts?
          Interesting. Thanks Mondo ​for sharing.

Approximately 1.2% of the posts in the Walt Disney World Resort MiceChat forum have been contributed by PlutoHasFleas

Comment

Originally posted by PlutoHasFleas View Post
            The difference between these articles and what you posted is the writer made it a point to mention rumors are rumors and you presented opinions as fact. I don't feel like you were attacked.
            Agreed. It is not what you say, it is how you present it. If you present an rumor like it is the absolute truth, you will get criticized. But if you present a rumor like it is a rumor, no one criticizes you.

Comment

Originally posted by goofy donald View Post

hypocrisy comes to mind.
              First of all, just read what PlutoHasFleas and Imagineer45 said above. 'Nough said, son.

Secondly, first you go out of your way to make a point to say you don't care about what anyone thinks of your posts, now you say you feel attacked. Hmmm...

Comment

Originally posted by PlutoHasFleas View Post
                Interesting. Thanks Mondo ​for sharing.
                You're welcome

I definitely hope a lot of the article's wishful projections are true.

Comment

Originally posted by Mondo Mouse View Post
                  First of all, just read what PlutoHasFleas and Imagineer45 said above. 'Nough said, son.

Secondly, first you go out of your way to make a point to say you don't care about what anyone thinks of your posts, now you say you feel attacked. Hmmm...
                  lol 1) you can still feel attacked without caring what your attackers thought

2) I still don't care what you or anyone else thinks about what was said I just love to point out the irony and hypocrisy that clearly exists in life .

3) as a blanket reply to all above from your first point I still stand by the way I reported things. they are/were factual at the time for the direction disney was headed and I clearly listed them as subject to potential change in the future. again I just find it laughable you find similar information a while later in a different place yet continue to discount the old and praise the new. lol have fun with it.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X