Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
2 of 2 < >

Registration Policy

In order to eliminate SPAM, all new users must verify their email. Once the email address is verified, we make sure your IP address is not a VPN, proxy, or tor exit node. If you have tried to register and it was not approved, please send an email to administrator@micechat.com. We will try to resolve the issue and then you can try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

A Frozen Holiday Wish Debuts

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video A Frozen Holiday Wish Debuts

The new castle lighting has debuted, and boy what a show! It's a total improvement over the old show, and improves the lighting moment 100%. I ADORE this Frozen addition.

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
    ~

Re: A Frozen Holiday Wish Debuts

Thanks for the video. I loved it.
    BarbaraAnn

Comment

Originally posted by Barbaraann View Post
      Thanks for the video. I loved it.

Me too Barbara! Wish I could see it live. So amazing. Makes me tear up.

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
      ~

Comment

Thanks for posting that. I watched it with my daughter. Both us loved it! Wish I could see it in person.
        A crowded day at Disneyland beats a busy day of housework!!

According to my princess, its not Star Wars land its "You stole my goats away from me!!......in progress land"

etsy.com/shop/FantasyFunTutus

Comment

I had a wonderful time on my most recent vacation to Disney World. I did not think that I would jump on the "Frozen Bandwagon", but I really did learn to love the characters. Anna is spunky, and fun. Elsa is reserved, but she has a strong presence when she is performing her Magic. Olaf is just plain adorable, and fun. Kristoff is a nice addition to the stage performances that began in DHS, and have moved to the castle in the Magic Kingdom.

I hope Cinderella is not too offended that she has been left out of the mix. Perhaps she needed a much deserved break.
          BarbaraAnn

Comment

It's cute, but I think I still prefer the old version
            Many as a kid (1986-1998)Aug 98- Port OrleansMarch 03- Jr Band Trip (offsite)Aug 03- Port OrleansJan 12-Aug 5, 05- CP (CS)Jan 1-5, 06- AS Sports (Solo Trip)May 24, 06 to Jan 5, 07- CP (CS)Jan 31-Feb 3, 07- offsite (solo trip)March 1-3, 2007- Dad + Me (offsite)May 16-Aug 10, 07- CP (CS)Aug 10-12, 07- GF/P&PMay 21-Aug 15, 08- CP (PC)Aug 15-18, 08- AKLMarch 25-29, 09 (off-site)Aug 10, 09-Jan 2, 10- CP (CS)Jan 3-May 14, 2010- CP (CS)Feb 12-16, 2012: DCL DreamOct 20-27, 2012: DCL Fantasy (East)Sept 8-12, 2013: DCL DreamJan 20-24, 2014: DCL MagicFeb 17/18, 2015 AS Music

Jan 12- Aug 5, 2005- Fantasyland Merchandise
            May 24, 2006 to Jan 5, 2007- Character Attendant
            May 16- Aug 10, 2007- Epcot WS Custodial/Seasonal CA
            May 21- July 5, 2008: Casey's (QSFB); July 6-Aug 15, 2008: character attendant
            Aug 10, 2009-Jan 2, 2010: Toy Story Mania
            Jan 3-May 14, 2010: Great Movie Ride
            May 16, 2010~ Fulltime

Comment

The castle looks great in its winter decor.

Comment

ORWEN: Us Cauldron girls haven't seen this in person, yet, but I imagine we'll like it just fine. The only people we know who WON'T like it are Cinderella, Prince Charming and the Fairy Godmother. They're already pretty mad at Elsa for stealing their thunder and never would have believed something like this would have happened. But it's still nice to have something new and different, if you ask me.

ORGOCH: Got green with envy, Cindersmelly?

Comment

Thanks for the video! I hope to one day see this. I haven't been to Walt Disney World since 2008 for a high school graduation gift.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X