Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
2 of 2 < >

Registration Policy

In order to eliminate SPAM, all new users must verify their email. Once the email address is verified, we make sure your IP address is not a VPN, proxy, or tor exit node. If you have tried to register and it was not approved, please send an email to administrator@micechat.com. We will try to resolve the issue and then you can try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

The Disney Springs Project

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Disney Springs Project

Originally posted by Kidgenie View Post
    a moment of silence for Pleasure Island please. I will miss Manniquinns for forever. That said, Disney Springs is clearly a HUGE project and I am excited for its potential.
    Indeed, although Disney Springs would be even better if it had been able to include some elements of the old Pleasure Island. ie. the last three clubs standing at closure.

Yeah... I'm still not letting it go.
    sigpic

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." -
    Walt Disney

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
      DTD Anaheim has a Sephora. I don't think Orlando is getting one of those (I think the only Sephora in Orlando is the one at the Florida Mall, which is WAY out of the way from the theme park "hood").
      There is also a Sephora at the Mall at Millenia.

Comment

it is sounding more and more like this will be an amazing place to go and kill some time and spend my hard earned dollars!
        The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.
        -George S. Patton

Comment

I think this type of mall is fine for WDW, but at DL I wish they'd replace shopping with more gate adgasent hotel rooms. With all of its attractions, DL has FULL DAY parks that leave no time for a shopping mall, and Californians are used to world class shopping offerings Disney just can't match.. So it just comes off as a suburban 80's/90's second rate mall that locals avoid. My DL vacations are nonstop rides or sleeping at the hotel... shopping is at The Grove, Melrose Ave., Beverly Hills, Downtown San Francisco etc.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X