Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
2 of 2 < >

Registration Policy

In order to eliminate SPAM, all new users must verify their email. Once the email address is verified, we make sure your IP address is not a VPN, proxy, or tor exit node. If you have tried to register and it was not approved, please send an email to administrator@micechat.com. We will try to resolve the issue and then you can try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

NY Times writer visits all 13 Disney theme parks

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News NY Times writer visits all 13 Disney theme parks

I'd have preferred a book, but this was kind of interesting:
    http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/23/tr...ies-below&_r=0

OK, he went to all 13 parks, but you really haven't had the full Disney Outdoor Entertainment Division experience until you've ridden a Disney Cruise to Alaska.

(Micechat, I'd just like to reiterate my offer to review a Disney Cruise to Norway in the Walt or Roy Suite provided you pay for it and for my family's plane fare.)

Re: NY Times writer visits all 13 Disney theme parks

interesting viewpoint...kinda wish she'd had stated how she felt towards the Disney addicts like us now, though it sounds like she can see why we feel the way that we do now. I think no matter what there will always be people that feel that we are insane..
    The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.
    -George S. Patton

Comment

Re: NY Times writer visits all 13 Disney theme parks

I loved this piece. I've been to four of the five. When they open Shanghai, I'll go there and Hong Kong and finish the lot.

If only the New York Times would pay for it too...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X